Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Henri's Blackbook

Henri1970
Adventurer
nnz4nuqpxj5x.jpg
wu4j8z4ngu4z.png8srbgikuaayi.png
teh resolution is much better on the forum 🙂
Really enjoyed working on him. I find it strange that the Medium screenshots clearly show voxels, holes and imperfections which i totally don't see while in VR. Anyways, in the end he turned out all oiled and shiney. Workflow use was Medium->keyshot. 
65 REPLIES 65

Henri1970
Adventurer
hp5pk2xx7jwl.jpg
Faces and the move tool...Medium straight to keyshot. Not sure what one can say about the piece...i was more messed up than usual when i made this one?

Henri1970
Adventurer
3sqi1zz8f8h1.jpg
The fall. This guy was awesome to work on! In the end though i had to sculpt and export hair piecemeal because of export 'issues' lol. It's also the first time i used a custom background 🙂 In VR he is King sized and looks pretty awesome!

Anonymous
Not applicable
woah these are amazing! keep 'em coming!

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

Henri1970 said:

nnz4nuqpxj5x.jpg
wu4j8z4ngu4z.png8srbgikuaayi.png
teh resolution is much better on the forum 🙂
Really enjoyed working on him. I find it strange that the Medium screenshots clearly show voxels, holes and imperfections which i totally don't see while in VR. Anyways, in the end he turned out all oiled and shiney. Workflow use was Medium->keyshot. 

If you leave bloom on in Medium you don't tend to notice those surface artifacts so bad but they show up like hell if you turn it off. One thing I do is always run the smooth tool over your sculpt when you up the resolution. If you don't, the next res-up really pops the banding effect and it's hard to smooth back in. Like the distortion is cumulative between res-ups. Smoothing between res-ups won't get rid of it completely but it does seem to help a bit.

*edit: also note that some of the effect can be caused by the spotlight. The falloff area can cause some glitchy looking stuff

Anonymous
Not applicable

FrozenPea said:

woah these are amazing! keep 'em coming!

I second that! 

Henri1970
Adventurer
qe0tls6czukn.jpgtlrjkn4691zy.jpgvspedo6qt93l.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer
jg3f8gdfq9lk.jpg

LZoltowski
Champion
Wow
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

InkyTheOctopus
Heroic Explorer
Quality sculpts dude , keep it up . 🙂
https://www.oculus.com/medium/artists/inkytheoctopus/