cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift SI 1.23 Rolling Out

cybereality
Grand Champion
We've started rolling out Rift SI release 1.23 to all Rift owners. Core 2.0 remains opt-in, and today's major Oculus Home updates bring the ability to create multiple homes, new surroundings, and new accessories for decorating and customization. Please continue to share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group, and report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.

Changes:

Store:

• You can now add apps and games to your wishlist when browsing the store in VR. This feature was previously only available in the Oculus app on desktop.

Rift Core 2.0 Beta:

• We added the ability to create and customize multiple homes. You can choose your default home by grabbing its preview sphere and tapping its properties. Privacy settings for each home can be accessed via the Oculus desktop app.
  • Introduced assorted bug fixes and stability improvements.

Graphics:

• Fixed an issue impacting AMD driver version check regression.
  • Added assorted bug fixes and stability improvements
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dang I guess I should spend some time learning how to arrange my Home. Spending the bulk of my VR time in gaming.

PIXELATED
Adventurer
With regards to the new look store... seems like a great new layout with ability to select type of game etc but the 'Top free' section seems to have missed the fabulous Mountain Goat game yet i see some other dubious less worthy contenders in there eg 'Fall in Love' with terrible reviews! Seems like us users r being fed with something..

Any chance Oculus/Facebook can be a little more transparent with 'their selection' of what is good, maybe by ratings or merely just put everything in alphabetical order with a (user) star rating next to it in a list.

Other than that I'm having fun just spending too much time choosing and knocking over stuff on my desktop - (real desk + stuff on top) that gets in the way when using CV1

Just sayin (-:    
Win 10 Pro, GTX 1080, Asus Z170 Deluxe, Nvidia 391.35

Xboxmember1978
Expert Protege
I had a small update for v1.23 last night but of course no changelog attached like usual. This is ridiculous, what's the issue Oculus? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a small update for v1.23 last night but of course no changelog attached like usual. This is ridiculous, what's the issue Oculus? 

They could tell you, but then they would have to ... well,  you know.
😄

Digikid1
Consultant

dburne said:

They could tell you, but then they would have to ... well,  you know.
😄

Pst....I'll get the body bag....

LOL!!!!!

rh_galaxy
Heroic Explorer
Hitman GO performance became very bad, maybe 5 FPS. This happened in 1.22, or now in 1.23 (not using 2.0 beta). It is like this from the very first screen showing the title. Same Nvidia driver version 388.59. GeForce 1060 utilizing 60%. Other games seems ok.

I think it's very important not to break working things with new releases...
Maybe something can be learned from the logs.

Edit: Now it is somehow fixed. Either because of a system restart or because 1.23.1 fixed it...

gadul
Honored Guest
I like this new Room to Create 🙂 and sit on the chair looking in the sky hehe.

cigaremoods
Heroic Explorer
Bonjour,

le titre est Rift SI 1.23 mais dans l'espace Oculus il est fait mention de Rift Core 2.0 Bèta???
Quelle est la différence?
Merci pour une réponse à cette question

242fe9akba8q.png

MSI Z790 ACE, MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM X, I7 14700K, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 32 go, 2 x Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 2 To

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hi. Rift Core 2.0 is a feature included with the Oculus app 1.23. You can choose to enable or disable Rift Core 2.0, I would recommend enabling it, as it's pretty cool.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LZoltowski
Champion

Hi. Rift Core 2.0 is a feature included with the Oculus app 1.23. You can choose to enable or disable Rift Core 2.0, I would recommend enabling it, as it's pretty cool.

"As it's pretty cool" - understatement of the millennium there .. it is .. FRIGGIN AMAZEBALLS!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂