cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home 2.0 Environments are stunning.

LZoltowski
Champion
The space one really fits my theme. The woodland vista is just drop dead beautiful The light it provides is gorgeous. 
The space one has moving traffic and the vista casts moving tree shadows on the balcony area with subtle nature sounds.

Now more walls, floor and ceiling materials please (stone wall, etc) Id like to make a medieval room. 🙂

cuoc2czd1dyr.jpg

b5idvm95qcne.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
43 REPLIES 43

LZoltowski
Champion

Zenbane said:

Ah these are just too good!

The new TechnoLust environment is really going to have to be my second home project.

I love the forest as well. They put some trees close enough that we can get some nifty ideas going. Tree House challenge??!!

YES! You can do a lot with the plants .... we do need more wood finishes tho ...
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

Nice, I'm guessing new objects and decorations have arrived too... or at least will do from time to time, we just don't know until we open our presents.

Fingers crossed!

Be kind to one another 🙂

DTH
Heroic Explorer
Love what they added.Hard to choose a favorite one.  I 'm glad I can make more than one house to suit my mood.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might have to have a look at this tomorrow. I've been wanting more environments since Core 2.0 was released. I was a bit bummed that we only got 3 to choose from.

Rob_In_Phoenix
Rising Star
I can't keep up with all the Home activity now.  Especially with the bathroom contest and new environments.  Let alone even playing an actual game.

LZoltowski
Champion

I can't keep up with all the Home activity now.  Especially with the bathroom contest and new environments.  Let alone even playing an actual game.

Heh .... I actually play more games (or spend more time in VR) just so I can get new Loot Crates in Home ...it's quite rewarding. I am 35 years old, it shouldn't work on me ... but it does!

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I have already begun working on Home #2 and #3 - fml

I'm excited about the Techno World environment. It's a good candidate for the Space Station theme (other than being in Outer Space).

umds99kn59cv.jpg

x3f2bc1kbgps.jpg

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I also like the Forestry environment, because it goes well with the Roman Empire home. Giving a very nice "Lost City of Atlantis" kinda feel.

And it's also a great place to put those Poly-Animals!

y47c8n9wxl5i.jpg

0ye07mrwt0dw.jpg

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Wow, both new environments are really nice looking! I've started a new home with each, and I'm now de-cluttering my main home to move some theme-appropriate items to the new ones.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Got a new Rare photo today. Nice Rocket Ship Launch. But I think I've seen it before; it may not be new...

vf7wh7nypone.jpg