Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of VR gamer are you ?

HiThere_
Superstar
Example of free ~AAA solo player game : Robo Recall
Example of free ~AAA multiplayer game : Dead & Buried
Example of free ~AAA social multiplayer game : Like MetaTable Poker (but without the micro-transactions) or Rec Room (but with the missing ~AAA graphics).

My question about VR gamers (not about VR games), is :

As far as playing ONE SINGLE FREE ~AAA VR game goes, which one would you spend the most TIME on ?

16 REPLIES 16

wanoennogs
Heroic Explorer
I am 3 of your 4 choices.  You only allow one choice though. 

HiThere_
Superstar
Sorry, but that's because I'm not asking which ones you like, but as a single free game, which one you would be more likely to spend the most time on before you got bored of if (assuming enough content to keep you playing that long).

HiThere_
Superstar
I guess we already have have a clear winner : Single Player games.

That or the multi-player users are so busy playing their VR games that they didn't come vote 🙂

My issue with single player games is that the NPCs lack expression, specially when compared with player avatars. I wish they could put some of those excess inactive CPU cores to work to breath some A.I. life into those NPCs.

Thanks for the votes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've said it on here before, if I wanted to be sociable I wouldn't be sitting alone, in the dark, with a couple of displays strapped to my mug lol 😄

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Primarily single player cockpit games. (Ie racing/flight/space) the rest is the cherry on the cake for me.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I am primarily a single-player gamer, but I do enjoy multiplayer.

For example, I beat From Other Suns solo before beating it with other players. I also played every map on Sprint Vector solo before trying to go online to compete against others.

However, Multiplayer is still the best experience when you have a fantastic group.

leo1954au
Adventurer
The only multiplayer game I've ever played was world of tanks for awhile I prefer single player game because there are too many brain dead in multiplayer OR maybe I'm just an old grumpy man LOL

kernow
Heroic Explorer
What snowdog said. 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I've spent over 10 hours in OrbusVR (I recenlty got their '10 hour achievement') which is purely a Multiplayer game. And before that, I was having multiple online gaming sessions with From Other Suns. I also started racing random people in Sprint Vector. So my vote kinda changes now lol