cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you working on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
After posting my first sculpt, it was quite a while until I got around to making a sketchbook thread.  Sometimes I wanted to post an individual piece, but there really didn't seem to be a place to do that.  Even now, I don't usually post "in-progress" sketches that I may or may not get back to, and generally use finished/mostly finished sculpts in the sketchbook. 

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see what other people are working on once they've posted their "First Medium Sculpt", so here's a place to do that 🙂
527 REPLIES 527

LZoltowski
Champion
Im working on a full body sculpt. Have never done anatomy before, so its a learning experience..

Im watching the World of Warcraft movie in Medium while sculpting.

dpce7nzlc597.jpg

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Henri1970
Adventurer
pretty sweet LZoltowski. I am making some Michael Angelo fanart...I have no idea where i am going with this to be honest. I was chatting in Medium with Kevin Ang whilst sculpting. Will probably let this one rest a few days.
0d5xragmu2ed.jpg

LZoltowski
Champion

Henri1970 said:

pretty sweet LZoltowski. I am making some Michael Angelo fanart...I have no idea where i am going with this to be honest. I was chatting in Medium with Kevin Ang whilst sculpting.
0d5xragmu2ed.jpg

I really like your style ... it has a Rembrandt-esque feel to it mixed in with whimsy and an almost Vermeer quality to it with a sprinkling of Dali. It feels both flat and multi-dimensional at the same time. There is both light and darkness there. Great balance.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
I've got a skyscraper-crushing dragon in the works. I'm going to model the city block and buildings in Blender. Tons of detail work to do on this one.

xiy4mkm7sxxb.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
He looks pretty serious, really like the pose and the face detail you have started there

LZoltowski
Champion

DeadlyJoe said:

I've got a skyscraper-crushing dragon in the works. I'm going to model the city block and buildings in Blender. Tons of detail work to do on this one.

xiy4mkm7sxxb.png

I was planning to do a dragon after my orc ... as I am living the fantasy world at the moment .. looking great!

Be kind to one another 🙂

InkyTheOctopus
Heroic Explorer
Working on a scenery backdrop for this.......
fnbk66n32jbf.png
https://www.oculus.com/medium/artists/inkytheoctopus/

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is insanely crisp

LZoltowski
Champion
@InkyTheOctopus our "Crispy" master ...

Be kind to one another 🙂