cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam Posts - Don't worry, just ignore & the mods will deal with it

Oh.. I see it's been dealt with.

See, if anyone ever questions the value of moderation ever again... I shall be very angry

30 REPLIES 30

I think Atmos' gun there was firing blanks

LZoltowski
Champion

I think Atmos' gun there was firing blanks

SHADE ALERT! SHADE ALERT!

tea drinking GIF
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
9n3maxze5qwk.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

I used to think the rhythm method was when she put Barry White on in the background

...is this thread off-topic yet?

kojack
MVP
MVP

Is it true in Oz, you always check under the toilet seat before making yourself comfortable?

vsex6bxpu2o9.gif

If an aus spider wants to get you, it will find a way. We just accept it (otherwise living here would turn us all into nervous wrecks).

The only thing I do is check my shoes if I haven't worn them for a while. When I was 7 I was bitten by a huntsman that was hiding in my shoe. (That's the only spider bite I've ever had)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Those hairy legs are enough to freak me out... not keen on the spiders either

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm not particularly afraid of spiders, but OH MY GOD, that is some nightmare fuel!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Syrellaris
Rising Star

Keep those creepy crawlers away from me..far away from me!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for reminding me never to move to Australia. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LZoltowski
Champion
Speaking of great news: Im back in the to Leaders table! WOOP 🙂

gubmxixxt0hv.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂