cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My boomerang landed on the roof...

DreamerO
Explorer
Hey Oculus, 

Can the boomerangs please be made infinite?
I have a space themed home. I threw the boomerang. It went out in space, and landed on the roof somewhere..
I would rather not reset my home over a lost boomerang.

Could you at least replace mine? I was really trying to be a boomerang master.
-O
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Next time you restart you computer it will be back, other wise mine also comes back if I go to one of my other homes and then back again.
Mines been on the roof a lot 🙂

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I wish my boomarang has never reset.

WAAAGH!

cybernettr
Superstar
On a related note, if you lose an object, such as dropping it behind a piece of furniture, there should be a way to recover it. The item inventory will give you a way to add an object, but there is no way to delete an object from within the inventory screen. That way, you could “delete” the lost object and then regenerate it, but you can’t currently do that. The only way to delete an object is to grab it and press the delete button on your controller, but you can’t do that if you can’t find it. 

LZoltowski
Champion

On a related note, if you lose an object, such as dropping it behind a piece of furniture, there should be a way to recover it. The item inventory will give you a way to add an object, but there is no way to delete an object from within the inventory screen. That way, you could “delete” the lost object and then regenerate it, but you can’t currently do that. The only way to delete an object is to grab it and press the delete button on your controller, but you can’t do that if you can’t find it. 

Just like real life. I lost my keys once, had to turn my house upside down. Maybe OC Team are going for a more realistic approach 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DreamerO
Explorer

geebee666 said:

Next time you restart you computer it will be back, other wise mine also comes back if I go to one of my other homes and then back again.
Mines been on the roof a lot 🙂

This was very helpful, thank you!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?