My boomerang landed on the roof... — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

My boomerang landed on the roof...

DreamerODreamerO Posts: 10
NerveGear
Hey Oculus, 

Can the boomerangs please be made infinite?
I have a space themed home. I threw the boomerang. It went out in space, and landed on the roof somewhere..
I would rather not reset my home over a lost boomerang.

Could you at least replace mine? I was really trying to be a boomerang master.
-O

Comments

• geebee666geebee666 Posts: 203
    Nexus 6
    Next time you restart you computer it will be back, other wise mine also comes back if I go to one of my other homes and then back again.
    Mines been on the roof a lot :)
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,539 Valuable Player
    I wish my boomarang has never reset.

WAAAGH!
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 906
    3Jane
    On a related note, if you lose an object, such as dropping it behind a piece of furniture, there should be a way to recover it. The item inventory will give you a way to add an object, but there is no way to delete an object from within the inventory screen. That way, you could “delete” the lost object and then regenerate it, but you can’t currently do that. The only way to delete an object is to grab it and press the delete button on your controller, but you can’t do that if you can’t find it. 
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,738 Volunteer Moderator
    On a related note, if you lose an object, such as dropping it behind a piece of furniture, there should be a way to recover it. The item inventory will give you a way to add an object, but there is no way to delete an object from within the inventory screen. That way, you could “delete” the lost object and then regenerate it, but you can’t currently do that. The only way to delete an object is to grab it and press the delete button on your controller, but you can’t do that if you can’t find it. 
    Just like real life. I lost my keys once, had to turn my house upside down. Maybe OC Team are going for a more realistic approach :)
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • DreamerODreamerO Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    geebee666 said:
    Next time you restart you computer it will be back, other wise mine also comes back if I go to one of my other homes and then back again.
    Mines been on the roof a lot :)

This was very helpful, thank you!