New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

InkyTheOctopus' sketchbook.

Comments

• P3nT4gR4mP3nT4gR4m Posts: 1,662 Valuable Player
    Sick!
  • yanhaoartyanhaoart Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    That looks great Inky!
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,650 Volunteer Moderator
    Question, the body parts, and the blades .. that's not Medium is it?
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • InkyTheOctopusInkyTheOctopus Posts: 234
    Nexus 6
    Question, the body parts, and the blades .. that's not Medium is i
    LZoltowski It's all sculpted in Medium dude , the rendering is via Marmoset Toolbag. For the clothing I used the built in female anatomy stamps as a base mesh and chopped them up into separate layers after modifying their forms with inflate/move/smooth tools. You need at least X4 layer resolution to get clean sharp edges. The roller skates were done with move tool and a couple of  the primitive stamps.
  • Fistful_of_ColorsFistful_of_Colors Posts: 140
    Art3mis
    Solid work with the clean shapes, Inky. Can't wait for the backend update and removal of the 20 layer limit - that should really allow for more of this clean work in Medium :)
    edited January 2018
    Question, the body parts, and the blades .. that's not Medium is i
    LZoltowski It's all sculpted in Medium dude , the rendering is via Marmoset Toolbag. For the clothing I used the built in female anatomy stamps as a base mesh and chopped them up into separate layers after modifying their forms with inflate/move/smooth tools. You need at least X4 layer resolution to get clean sharp edges. The roller skates were done with move tool and a couple of  the primitive stamps.

Amazing. Just getting into medium myself. Made a sketchbook and a rough doodle to figure things out. Need to master this sucker.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Omg I love it! the purple and the green background work so well together. Would be fun to see what the character would look like with a slightly translucent/gelatinous skin (using SSS)

Nexus 6
     My F''''kin display adapter cable is down!!! .....no replacement 'till 2moro :# :D :s :D :s :D
    Nexus 6
    x4 or x5 resolution levels up
    Running Oculus without a monitor display due to aforementioned issue , tidy. 
    A quick (relatively speaking) 1hour 20min sculpt :smile: 

WOW, I need to figure out how to do surfaces like that! How? SORCERY!?
    X4 or X5 resolution levels up^ dude , and mechanical & primitive stamps + move tool.
    Running Oculus without a monitor display due to aforementioned issue , tidy. 
    A quick (relatively speaking) 1hour 20min sculpt :smile: 

X4 or X5 resolution levels up^ dude , and mechanical & primitive stamps + move tool.
    Beautiful, reminds me of the Akira bike.

• DreamShaperDreamShaper Posts: 680
    Neo

No.  That's definitely sorcery. 
    Holy shit @InkyTheOctopus - that's next level HS right there!

How do you say it? TIDY! :)

Dude, srsly, get Shadowplay on and release some timelapses. I need to learn the secrets of your clean-lines voodoo!
    P3nT4gR4m said:
    Dude, srsly, get Shadowplay on and release some timelapses. I need to learn the secrets of your clean-lines voodoo!
    I know right?!

• Henri1970Henri1970 Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    some drewlworthy works1!
    Trying to figure out how this was made:

random winona ryder GIF

Siiiiiick!
    Nexus 6

random winona ryder GIF
    "This is VOODOO MAGIC man!".................<name the film quote :)
    edited February 2018

random winona ryder GIF
    "This is VOODOO MAGIC man!".................<name the film quote :)

Predator 1 or 2 I cant remember.

Nexus 6
    edited March 2018
    Pred2 - Dude from King Willy's Voodoo Posse.
    " I tell you what I believe – shit happens!" - I remember yelling that at each other the first time we saw a 3d FX voodoo card in action  :D