cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next 5 Dual Champions Preview!

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Valeria of Crowns is available today, which means it's time to announce the next 5 Dual Faction Champions on the way! (The Baron and Cleo are one card, but they look so cool I had to show you both 2D concepts!)

Also announced: Aegis: The Eighth Dragon Front Faction! More on that in the next post and at DragonFront.com/aegis

19 REPLIES 19

danknugz
Superstar
no one cares lol
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

LZoltowski
Champion

danknugz said:

no one cares lol

Pipe down with those negative comments all over the forums a bit won't you? Constructive criticism is fine and encouraged, but you're starting to look like the forum grouch with posts that don't really contribute to anything. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

danknugz
Superstar
so ban me then, i dont give a shit.

or can you even do that?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

LZoltowski
Champion

danknugz said:

so ban me then, i dont give a shit.

or can you even do that?

Indeed I can .. but I won't.. I just politely asked you to be mindful.

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

danknugz
Superstar
no you cannot

danknugz
Superstar
if you can then prove by banning me which i doubt you can cause youre just a scrub “volunteer” moderator, lol @ you trying to throw your weight aroubd a stupid little forum.

LZoltowski
Champion
Like I said, I can but I won't, but don't try my patience, I can also erase your entire existence on here. But I wont. You can keep trying to rattle the cage, but it won't work.

All I ask you is to be mindful of what you say, that is all.

Be kind to one another 🙂

danknugz
Superstar
and i said i dont give a shit, so take your hard on for moderation and ban me since youre so obviously proud of it and cant help but let people know aboutit

”dont try my patience” i already told you i dont give a shit, so why are you still trying to act all tough? fuck off bro youre a scrub.

LZoltowski
Champion

danknugz said:

and i said i dont give a shit, so take your hard on for moderation and ban me since youre so obviously proud of it and cant help but let people know about it

Lol .. anyway .. I made my point.

Be kind to one another 🙂