cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next 5 Dual Champions Preview!

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Valeria of Crowns is available today, which means it's time to announce the next 5 Dual Faction Champions on the way! (The Baron and Cleo are one card, but they look so cool I had to show you both 2D concepts!)

Also announced: Aegis: The Eighth Dragon Front Faction! More on that in the next post and at DragonFront.com/aegis

19 REPLIES 19

danknugz
Superstar
lets see that ban, toughguy
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

danknugz
Superstar
oh im sorry do you have to ask for permission first? 

if youre so tough and sure of yourself, then man up to your claims and ban me, otherwise shut the fuck up

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

LZoltowski
Champion
That's it, 24-hour ban. See you tomorrow.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Not sure he will be sober by then tho ..
Be good, die great !

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Image result for ha ha

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
That was very cringeworthy to read omg.

24 hours is generous in this case. In fact, he probably won't even realize that he's banned. He might think that the forum is broken again (something he complains about once a month). After 24 hours he's gonna make a new thread thinking he somehow solved the problem and then complain about the web developers of the site.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Back on topic though,

Thanks for the update @HVS_Claire - I went through a pretty big addiction factor with this game after one of the recent updates. I've been distracted with these ongoing Free Weekends lately but I can't wait to jump back in to Dragon Front!

danknugz
Superstar
well, apparently she doesnt even care anymore. i said “no one cares” not to attack her, but just commenting on how no one said anything since October and I never hear anyone talking about this game other than the forum-approved spam threads for this game. 

so stop trying to white knight cause you knows its a female, a species with which you so utterly desire attention and acceptance from. youre trying too hard like always

LZoltowski
Champion
People usually come to the forum to complain rather than praise. The game is doing very well and is receiving regular updates, the last one was in DEC with new content all the time, I personally play it often.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

danknugz said:
so stop trying to white knight cause you knows its a female, a species with which you so utterly desire attention and acceptance from. youre trying too hard like always

I actually didn't know it was a female making these posts, which makes every single one of your actions now so much more pathetic. Take your parental issues elsewhere.