cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP ME

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
my left controller light is not turning on. It worked fine the other night but and it spontaneously turned on but now it just wont turn on at all. I have had this product for months and it has been an amazing time with it but please somebody help me as without it i cant play literally any of my vr games 
19 REPLIES 19

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
yeh i tried that and it still wont work the left controller is completely unresponsive and has no white led when i hold y and the menu button

LZoltowski
Champion
try holding down all the buttons on it all at the same time
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
its 11:30 at night here now and i have to get up early tomorrow so i will continue tommorow with this

LZoltowski
Champion
and then X
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
k i will try that then i rly hav to go

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
negative. still not working gonna have to try again tomorrow if all fails i will try to get a replacement 

cybereality
Grand Champion
There was a bug we recently fixed regarding Touch controller detection. Please logout and login again to your Oculus account within the Oculus app to refresh everything. Let me know if that helps.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
i logged in and out but still nothing with the left rift my problem is the led light on it wont turn on or do anything, this is completely out of the blue, the right is completely fine and i have been enjoying it for months (excellent product by the way) but as of last night and the night before it has stopped working and is completely unresponsive i think i will send my left touch in for a replacement if i can or if there is no possible solution

cybereality
Grand Champion
Okay. You can submit a support ticket then. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

DMCgullwing
Sightseer
that did not work the controller is completely unresponsive and the led doesn't turn on the right controller is completely fine though