cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR1FT problems

I haven't played this game in a while so it's difficult to pin down when the problem started but unable to run this game now (maybe a Core 2.0 issue?).

It's the Steam version (don't kick me) and I've tried the usual verification of files etc. All I'm getting is a white screen but the game appears to be running as I have sound. Game runs ok in desktop mode though. Anyone else having this problem or found the cause?

I'm not that fussed about playing the game but my OCD dictates I fix it.

27 REPLIES 27

Ok, I tried the Oculus store version, at first I got the white screen, then I took the rift off and the main menu appeared and it then worked from then on. One thing I didn't realise is that there is no touch support which is a real shame.

OK I got an activation code from 505games so a big thank-you to them for the quick response.

But this is a little weird, the Oculus version also had the white screen problem but unlike you @BigStoater, I pressed the left Touch menu button 3 times and the game then appeared in the Rift. The Touch controls then act like the Xbox controller. Wonder if this whole problem is because the game is getting confused by Touch, having been designed not to work with them but is now registering their existence.

Anyway, all my games are working again so my OCD can relax.

ApexAftermath
Honored Guest
Looks like I am having the same issue. Just submitted a ticket to 505 to get that Oculus store key. 

LZoltowski
Champion

Ok, I tried the Oculus store version, at first I got the white screen, then I took the rift off and the main menu appeared and it then worked from then on. One thing I didn't realise is that there is no touch support which is a real shame.

OK I got an activation code from 505games so a big thank-you to them for the quick response.

But this is a little weird, the Oculus version also had the white screen problem but unlike you @BigStoater, I pressed the left Touch menu button 3 times and the game then appeared in the Rift. The Touch controls then act like the Xbox controller. Wonder if this whole problem is because the game is getting confused by Touch, having been designed not to work with them but is now registering their existence.

Anyway, all my games are working again so my OCD can relax.

Wish I could make people register my existence with just three clicks .... sigh
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Wish I could make people register my existence with just three clicks .... sigh

It's surprising what you can do with 3 clicks... especially when on YouTube, one second I'm watching a Periodic Video on expensive metals, 3 clicks later it's Benni Benassi's Satisfaction video, can't explain it.

Looks like I am having the same issue. Just submitted a ticket to 505 to get that Oculus store key. 

Did you try the left-Touch menu button clicks? I'm just wondering if that would have also cured the problem with the Steam version of the game.

ApexAftermath
Honored Guest

Did you try the left-Touch menu button clicks? I'm just wondering if that would have also cured the problem with the Steam version of the game.

I actually did not try that. I just got my Oculus Home key however. Insane fast turnaround for 505 support. Hats off to them. Did not expect to hear back so quickly. 

I actually did not try that. I just got my Oculus Home key however. Insane fast turnaround for 505 support. Hats off to them. Did not expect to hear back so quickly. 

Yeah I get the feeling they've gotten used to people asking for an Oculus key so have the process streamlined. Don't be surprised if the white screen thing still happens as it did with my Oculus version but at least the menu button should get you past it.

On the plus side, you get the box to add to your Oculus Home! (assuming you're using the core 2 beta)