Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Henri's Blackbook

Henri1970
Adventurer
nnz4nuqpxj5x.jpg
wu4j8z4ngu4z.png8srbgikuaayi.png
teh resolution is much better on the forum 🙂
Really enjoyed working on him. I find it strange that the Medium screenshots clearly show voxels, holes and imperfections which i totally don't see while in VR. Anyways, in the end he turned out all oiled and shiney. Workflow use was Medium->keyshot. 
65 REPLIES 65

Henri1970
Adventurer

P3nT4gR4m said:

Whoa, is that top one a medium screenshot?!!!

hahahaha 😄 that's me cheating. It's all Medium but what i do is sculpt a bit of hair, export, import into renderer, erase hair, sculpt next hairs, export import into renderer....until that. Never finished it as it lagged me out LOL

Henri1970
Adventurer

P3nT4gR4m said:

Whoa, is that top one a medium screenshot?!!!

hahahaha 😄 that's me cheating. It's all Medium but what i do is sculpt a bit of hair, export, import into renderer, erase hair, sculpt next hairs, export import into renderer....until that. Never finished it as it lagged me out LOL

Henri1970
Adventurer
I'm real short on time these last days. Opted to revisit an old sculpt and see how much difference the patches that came out since actually make. Where before i would have a brain hemorrhage from fatal lag and simply had to stop i can now still add more branches. Pretty awesome.... wish i had more time and inspiration 🙂

Henri1970
Adventurer
edplxitf6s3y.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer
96vp2vu95tkt.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer
n1vlwneezs5y.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Henri1970
Great pose and drama!  Dig the way you handled the skin coloring, really interesting interplay of color there. 

Henri1970
Adventurer
jy2st3m02w9g.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer
rl1wzn7gfr2q.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer
as8mdih08ong.jpg