cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CameraTool.exe

DigitalDawn
Honored Guest
Anyone have a working knowledge of the Oculus CameraTool.exe?

Mine worked beautifully but I've had to move my camera. I am trying to run the camera tool again but its not setting up properly. Its acting as if its working from the old coordinates instead of zeroing out for new coordinates. I need to know how to reset camaratool.exe to its default. unfortunately there is no "set default" option.
3 REPLIES 3

DigitalDawn
Honored Guest
As for what the setup is doing.....

It starts me out right on my camera and moving closer and closer, not utilizing any of my play space. When I complete the checker board my camera window shows almost a 360 looking skewed image. This is no matter what my results were, under our above 1. 

Of course the skewed window indicates a problem. But I have moved forward just to test it. And sure enough you can not align the controllers because they are outside of their perameters.

Please help. 

codegrad
Explorer
Where do I find the download link to cameratool.exe?

Netheri
Rising Star
Try "Sensor Bounds" app from O-store instead to adjust cameras?
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?