cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games you wish you could play in VR?

Paddy234
Protege
For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂
136 REPLIES 136

GeekyGami
Adventurer
I want to play PS2 titles, like the Kingdom Hearts games, Shadow of Colossus, ect.
Witcher 3 VR would indeed be very nice, though I don't think first person mode would be required.

I've played through the entirity of Wind Waker in VR.
Going through Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as well.

They're all in third person, and I couldn't give less of a damn that they are

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Assassin's Creed would be cool. Mostly so that I can do the Leap of Faith in VR!

LZoltowski
Champion

Zenbane said:

Assassin's Creed would be cool. Mostly so that I can do the Leap of Faith in VR!

Lol, jumping in 2D games makes my stomach turn .. in VR? It makes me fall over.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant
I don’t think many people would be sble to handle that too well. I know I wouldn’t be able to with my fear of heights. I almost went nuts with that one mission in SuperHot where you had to jump off a building. 

I think that Duke Nukem Forever would make an “interesting” vr game. LOL

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Digikid1 said:

I don’t think many people would be sble to handle that too well. I know I wouldn’t be able to with my fear of heights. I almost went nuts with that one mission in SuperHot where you had to jump off a building. 

I think that Duke Nukem Forever would make an “interesting” vr game. LOL

I actually do have a pretty intense heights phobia IRL. It took me over 6 months to be able to play Eve Valkyrie lol

But after nearly 2 solid years of regular VR use, my mind has become quite acclimated. I can stand atop some very high places in VR without much of an issue. I still have my phobia IRL, but it has improved (e.g. I can climb a 15 foot ladder without freaking out now).

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
I would love to see the new Sea of Thieves  and Fortnite games in VR!
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
There are mods/apps for it, but for me - Far Cry 3, STALKER(s) , ArmA 2 & 3, Ghost Recon - original, but maybe also GRAW, all Unreal Tournaments, Armored Fist 2, MechWarrior 2, Empyrion and 7 Days To Die - which is supposed to be getting it anyway, but which century, no-one knows.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

inovator
Consultant
I would love to play uncharted series in vr. I would sell my soul to do that. I also own Playstation vr.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wing Commander Series

Dan1018
Adventurer
fortinite cross platform. in first persone VR.