cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Reach Oculus Runtime Services

apexmaster
Explorer
so i boot up my pc, click on icon to open oculus home, and got the message, cant reach oculus run time services. i gave it 15 wm20iu2ro2r4.jpgmin or so reboot try again and nothing. i have never seen this before?
382 REPLIES 382

vyrum
Honored Guest

Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

Really? Oh man oO

Boneboys
Protege
Call teh Cops !
Get a Grasp, get a Grip, get Rifting.

Sharkster-NVR
Protege

Oculus has responded in the Reddit thread that they are now working on the issue. I don't care if you chew them the hell out or what, just DONT CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM TIME.

So Reddit is the place to be.... not the official support forum.  Makes perfect sense.

Did you ever get useful official support on the "Official Support Forum" so far?
ERAZER X7849 Notebook - CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK - GPU: GTX 1070, 8 GB GDDR5 RAM - RAM: 32 GB (4x 8 GB DDR4 HYNIX PC4 17000 DUAL CHANNEL) - MAINBOARD: INTEL HM170

vyrum
Honored Guest

vyrum said:

Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

Really? Oh man oO

Yup... works Oo

fran_danieli
Honored Guest

Thx... set my time to 5/3/2018 and works for me :smile:

Falschfahrer
Explorer
Team America ... Fuck Yeah  :# o:)
7qps8qnkw0gb.jpg

Lolzdude64
Explorer

vyrum said:

vyrum said:

Really? Oh man oO

Yup... works Oo

You really shouldn't mess with the time on your computer... It'll mess with software installation and create more problems. Just wait for Oculus to release a fix.

Lolzdude64
Explorer
Please, everyone, stop changing the times on the computer. You think its helping but that's just temporary. You'll create more long term problems with software. Just be patient and wait for a fix.

KingBlackpixel
Expert Protege
How does changing the time on your computer cause problems... That's BS...  
1 CPU: Alienware M17 R4: NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 3080 16GB GDDR6, 10th Generation Intel Core(TM) i9-10980HK (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5.3GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
2nd CPU: Alienware Aurora R12: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X, 11th Gen Intel Core i9 11900KF (8-Core, 16MB Cache, 3.5GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)

Jesusavesouls
Honored Guest
Thanks for the solution of setting the time back.I tried everything and that fixed it.Will it stop working again when it reaches the date that the certificate ranout? Praise Jesus!