New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Runtime Services - Current Status

Comments

• cap-18-2-2017cap-18-2-2017 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    any news im running out of nails
  • VR-OCALAVR-OCALA Posts: 481
    Trinity
    Aliantha said:
    An expired cert can break, you could get a virus
    Why do you have to be so serious? :D :D :D
    Euphemisms are fun?
  • ace2000_ukace2000_uk Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    @ Aaliantha, lol made my day anyway ;)
  • The_mighty_spoonThe_mighty_spoon Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    cap-18- said:
    nope, would like to know what is taking them so long
    Trinity
    @ Aaliantha, lol made my day anyway ;)
    Awwww so glad I could help <3
  • 3xploit3xploit Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    cap-18- said:
    yeah i'd really like to know aswell :/
    Trinity
    They will let us know.  If they need a more active community liaison they can hire me!
    NerveGear
    cap-18- said:
    I think the coffee machine is working in there office now so hopefully soon they wil start working on a fix. Unless the breskfast cart is late
  • The_mighty_spoonThe_mighty_spoon Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    edited March 2018
    Cant we at least get some kind of uppdate so we know what they are up to?
    Trinity
    Cant we at least get some kind of uppdate so we know what they are up to?
    I can update you!

it’s still down!  Film at 11
  • Danjo1712Danjo1712 Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    cap-18- said:
    cap-18- said:
    I think the coffee machine is working in there office now so hopefully soon they wil start working on a fix. Unless the breskfast cart is late
    I hope the coffee machine isn´t inspired by Oculus and has same issues so they´ll have to fix their machine first :wink:
  • LinusOnTheGoLinusOnTheGo Posts: 26
    Brain Burst
    Well because you guys can't find your way out of here, I'll help you!
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/categories/off-topic

I gladly participate in the off-topic conversations when this is fixed and I don't need to work overtime due to this.
  • CongratulationsCongratulations Posts: 107
    Art3mis
    Any more news about this?
    Brain Burst
    We are aware of and actively investigating an issue impacting ability to access Rift software. Our teams apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you and appreciate your patience while we work on a resolution. We'll share more updates here as we have them. Thanks.
    Is Oculus of Business affected by this as well? Or is it identical software and certificates?
  • dilbert01-BEdilbert01-BE Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    hello seems to be ok in Belgium... without changing intrnal clock . 
    regards ..
  • jef32jef32 Posts: 58
    Brain Burst
    I've changed my computer date and it works. Is the fix will be automaticly downloaded when it will be on line or must I download a file manually ?
  • dilbert01-BEdilbert01-BE Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    nah ... two min ... pb back again

• RahotepRahotep Posts: 53
    Brain Burst
    Not working in CH - This is digusting
    Trinity
    jef32 said:
    I've changed my computer date and it works. Is the fix will be automaticly downloaded when it will be on line or must I download a file manually ?

Don't know yet and I wouldn't mess with your system date even if it temporarily fixes it.
    Brain Burst
    jef32 said:
    No, you will ruin your Windows Update Service and other installed applications on your PC if you play around with the date module in Windows. So don't.
  • Time4LaughterTime4Laughter Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Anybody know anything about connecting domain names to web pages??? :D  Yes, I'm bored outta my tiny..... Off to bed now.. :o
    Trinity
    Please move all chatter to this thread

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/62722/non-official-oculus-downtime-venting-and-mayhem-thread#latest

Let's leave this one clear for updates so people can find them
  • songnarsongnar Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Aliantha said:
    Please move all chatter to this thread

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/62722/non-official-oculus-downtime-venting-and-mayhem-thread#latest

Let's leave this one clear for updates so people can find them

It's worth mentioning that any updates will probably be added to the original post at page 1, position 1.
  • earwaxntoastearwaxntoast Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Last time I tried to play my rift, there was some issue with the Windows Creators update that forced me to completely run through Oculus Home installation and reset up my system. Now this, which will almost certainly require the same thing since the DLL in question is required by the service which auto updates. I've been a champion of Rift since launch, and despite the Vive being very close in specs, in my mind, the Rift was the better buy. I'm starting to think that's no longer the case. I think I'm going to go grab myself a Vive today. 
  • MalekiahMalekiah Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It is not working in Spain. Still waiting for a solutionnnnn  :/ :/ :/
    NerveGear
    edited March 2018
    I gladly participate in the off-topic conversations when this is fixed and I don't need to work overtime due to this.
    Would you like some cheese with that wine ...
    Theres no trolling going on its just light harted banter smile and be happy ..and if not come fined me in the vr world and we can have a shoot out

P.s moving now

• BluecheezBluecheez Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    hello seems to be ok in Belgium... without changing intrnal clock . 
    regards ..

My Rift went down this morning at +/- 7h30 GMT-5, If the certificate expired date follow the jetstream, you still have few minutes ! Otherwise down close the OculusClient.exe or reboot your PC ! 
  • CrossXboneSCrossXboneS Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Aliantha said:
    Omg I bought Oculus Rift yesterday. You must be kidding me? INSTANT RETURN, what a joke.
    Don’t return it, this is not a big deal.  The system is great,  You are just experiencing really bad timing.
    He is right. I have had mine since January with zero issues. This will pass. I wouldn't return it. You will only deprive yourself.
    Brain Burst
    cap-18- said:
    Would you like some cheese with that wine ...
    Theres no trolling going on its just light harted banter smile and be happy ..and if not come fined me in the vr world and we can have a shoot out

P.s moving now

I do understand that you want to play. The majority of the users posting here want to game with there equipment right now. I want in a professional way, get this fixed. Now because I want to play, because I can't leave work if it's not fixed and at this time, all the "whining" and "trolling"-posts taking up this thread. I think you do understand, you just had to quote it.