cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check for your $15 store credit.

LZoltowski
Champion
Hi all, have received numerous questions regarding this so here is a bullet point summary:

• Your $15 (or your currency equivalent) will be applied within 7 days to your account
  • To qualify you must have used your Rift on or after February 1st 2018

Store credits legal bits: 
https://www.oculus.com/email/zdirect/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oculus.com%2Flegal%2Fstore-credits%...

To check your store credit ballance:

When you receive store credit from Oculus, you can check your store credit balance from your settings in the Oculus app. Before you can use your store credit, you'll need to add a payment method to your account. All of your Oculus devices share the same store credit.

To check your store credit balance using the Oculus app on your computer:

1. Open the Oculus app on your computer.
  2. Select Settings in the left menu.
  3. Select the Payment tab to view your store credit balance.

Note: You can only use store credit in the currency it was issued in. Oculus store credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in another currency. 

Source:

https://support.oculus.com/176820559444065/

Example of how it looks:
yabdgbqj42y2.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
255 REPLIES 255

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Note: You can only use store credit in the currency it was issued in.
Oculus store credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in another
currency.

I gotta admit this is a bit worrying, i hope they add the credit in the correct currency then as I only see stuff in sterling on my account.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

Note: You can only use store credit in the currency it was issued in.
Oculus store credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in another
currency.

I gotta admit this is a bit worrying, i hope they add the credit in the correct currency then as I only see stuff in sterling on my account.

• Your $15 (or your currency equivalent) will be applied within 7 days to your account

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
its in the email too:

We’re very sorry for the disruption today. We’re providing a $15 Oculus Store credit (or currency equivalent) to people impacted by this issue.

Be kind to one another 🙂

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer
I'm going to be impatient until I see mine. 

dragonart777
Honored Guest
i guess i well wait to see if i get store cradit.   but what i hope more is that i can use my oculus.   i been having so much problems with it since that update in feb.  black screen having to restart system 3 to 4 times just to get it to load right.
and when it did work  if you took of helmet it would black out and not turn back on.   i updated it today and it worked first time. but i only had a mins to check it out.  hope this was the fix i been waiting for.

LZoltowski
Champion

i guess i well wait to see if i get store cradit.   but what i hope more is that i can use my oculus.   i been having so much problems with it since that update in feb.  black screen having to restart system 3 to 4 times just to get it to load right.
and when it did work  if you took of helmet it would black out and not turn back on.   i updated it today and it worked first time. but i only had a mins to check it out.  hope this was the fix i been waiting for.

Do you have Fast Start disabled in windows power options? Also disabling Guardian System for now fixes the HMD not powering back on.

Be kind to one another 🙂

RavenBlueFeathe
Protege
tried to link both my paypal and credit card to my oculus acouynt and page said ther was an error

MrKaru
Adventurer
Still no email, pretty sure I don't have the $15 yet, but it's hard to tell where I'm meant to be looking. 

kRAyZZed
Protege
It might take a while for the emails to trickle down to everyone - I still havent got mine, but one of my work colleagues got his.

Now the important question! What to spend it on? :d