cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Click in Oculus Desktop

lukuxider
Explorer
I got problem with Oculus Desktop - I use to be able to click in there using oculus touch but now after last patch it stop working - I can click in oculus home or shop etc but Desktop is out of reach
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lukuxider
Explorer
I reinstalled oculus software and all is back to work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

lukuxider
Explorer
I reinstalled oculus software and all is back to work.

YoLolo69
Trustee
I had several times the same problem in last days, and found a way to make it work : just bring the keyboard on lower right bar icons (next to the "pin" icon) and click on few keys, then you are able to click again on the Dash desktop with the Touch. It look like the desktop lose the hand (focus) and you have to do this to retrieve it. It work for me, but yeah, it's a bug for sure.

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

HollowJack
Explorer
I have the same problem, keyboard trick does not work for me

roman_grof
Explorer
If I login as non-administrator then I have the same problem. If I log in as administrator then it works for me.

roman_grof
Explorer
Found below post. It suggested to add user to "Power Users" group for those unwilling to play games as administrators. It did work for me.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/72826/bug-cant-perform-mouse-actions-on-virtual-des...

SatomiSenpai
Honored Guest

I have the same problem too. I can only click the destop but not the destop