cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use my credits. But without credit card info

Koigula
Explorer
i got that $15 and i want to use it. I don't buy my vr games on the oculus app so i dont have my card linked. is there any way to use it without the card
6 REPLIES 6

LZoltowski
Champion
You have to have a payment option before you can use your credit.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP
You have to have a payment method set up to use your credit. you can use Paypal instead of a credit card, and you can also remove the payment method once you've used your credit.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

cybereality
Grand Champion
You need to have a payment method on your account to make purchases, regardless of store credit.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

GSWolf74
Honored Guest
a Store Credit IS a Payment Method. I will not let my Card be stored on a Web site. So again how are we going use it without having to setup a Paypal account or permanently you all access to our cards?

Richooal
Consultant

GSWolf74 said:

a Store Credit IS a Payment Method. I will not let my Card be stored on a Web site. So again how are we going use it without having to setup a Paypal account or permanently you all access to our cards?

You can use Paypal as your payment method, make your purchase, then delete the payment method. It worked for me.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

lHaseol
Honored Guest
If you try to use paypal, is makes you link a card. This doesn't work for people that have a paypal balance but no credit cards. Wtf.