cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's here! Redeem your Oculus Store credit

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

As one of our Rift users affected by the recent Oculus software downtime, we're reaching out today with details on the Oculus Store credit mentioned in follow-up last week.

We sincerely apologize for the service disruption, and have added $15 USD store credits (or local currency equivalent) to your Oculus Account in appreciation of your understanding. Please review this page for more info about using Oculus Store credits.

If the credit provided is a different currency than what you see in the Oculus Store, please contact Oculus Support for further assistance.

If you're still experiencing issues connecting to the Oculus software, please click here to review our support article.

Thanks again for being a part of the Oculus community — we look forward to seeing you back in VR soon.

- The Oculus Team

All of you still waiting should be receiving them between now and Friday.

24 REPLIES 24

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

benplace said:

Trying to decide what I want.  I also don't have Lone echo.  I would love to find another game like Dead Secret

I love Dead Secret, played through it multiple times. I found that "The Invisible Hours" was a great follow-up to that style of play. Also, Wilson's Heart and Edge of Nowhere.

benplace
Rising Star

Zenbane said:

benplace said:

Trying to decide what I want.  I also don't have Lone echo.  I would love to find another game like Dead Secret

I love Dead Secret, played through it multiple times. I found that "The Invisible Hours" was a great follow-up to that style of play. Also, Wilson's Heart and Edge of Nowhere.

Awesome, I have Wilsons heart and Edge of Nowhere.  I will look at The Invisible Hours. Thanks!

Wildt
Consultant
@nalex66 - heh, did the exact same thing. Bought Duck Season and sorta regretted not going for Sairento :blush:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

elboffor
Consultant
eve valkyrie and sprint vector are available as a duo bundle, as i have valkyrie already (free with my rift) price was reduced to £10.99. so my £11 credit went on that 🙂
Now what to spend my penny on...
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Anonymous
Not applicable
$20 Canadian - woohoo!!!

Was expecting $15 Canadian - didn't expect them to match the USD (roughly).

snowdog said:

Going to wait until the 20th before I spend it I think, unless one of these Daily Deals tickles my fancy. It's the Rift's 2 year anniversary so it wouldn't surprise me if they have a sale on.

Thanks for letting us know @snowdog - I didn't realize it was the 2 year anniversary (and wouldn't have) and likely would not have waited if I didn't know!!! 🙂

I think I am going to wait for sure - looking at the following titles now:

Obduction
Lone Echo
Superhot VR
Duck Season
Sairento
Elite Dangerous

I am leaning toward Obduction to be honest because it looks like a long and involved game and even though I have seen some videos that point out some negatives with the experience I think it is a game that I would enjoy in VR that I would probably not care for as much on flat screen. Anybody able to really recommend this one to me?

If not Obduction it will likely be Superhot or Elite (if Elite has a big enough sale).

LZoltowski
Champion

$20 Canadian - woohoo!!!

Was expecting $15 Canadian - didn't expect them to match the USD (roughly).

snowdog said:

Going to wait until the 20th before I spend it I think, unless one of these Daily Deals tickles my fancy. It's the Rift's 2 year anniversary so it wouldn't surprise me if they have a sale on.

Thanks for letting us know @snowdog - I didn't realize it was the 2 year anniversary (and wouldn't have) and likely would not have waited if I didn't know!!! 🙂

I think I am going to wait for sure - looking at the following titles now:

Obduction
Lone Echo
Superhot VR
Duck Season
Sairento
Elite Dangerous

I am leaning toward Obduction to be honest because it looks like a long and involved game and even though I have seen some videos that point out some negatives with the experience I think it is a game that I would enjoy in VR that I would probably not care for as much on flat screen. Anybody able to really recommend this one to me?

If not Obduction it will likely be Superhot or Elite (if Elite has a big enough sale).

No, cancel your plans, and Get Lone Echo, then thank me later 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just read some reviews - I might just have to bite the bullet and get Lone Echo!!!

Wildt
Consultant
@SimonSays28
I will agree that Lone Echo is a must have experience, but next on that list should be Superhot imo.

It's a pretty unique concept that works really well in VR, and it has quite a bit of replayability beyond the initial playthrough (especially if you're a completionist like myself) with the various new gamemodes introduced in the "Forever" update. 

The only gamemode that I don't like is the real time speed run - it just ruins the concept of the game by removing the planning part and replacing it with the need to perform hectic jerk off like hand movements to fast forward time as rapidly as possible. Game time speed run on the other hand is cool, and requires you to think about how to economize your movements.

Well, enough ramblings from me.. but do buy it at some time :smiley:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I just spent a little over 2 hours in Lone Echo after completing my 3-sensor setup. This is quite the experience... I can't believe I waited so long. Saturn is my favorite planet, and being able experience it like this is somewhat of a dream.

Best way I've spent a $15 credit ever!
🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
£11 for those in the UK. 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.