cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's here! Redeem your Oculus Store credit

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

As one of our Rift users affected by the recent Oculus software downtime, we're reaching out today with details on the Oculus Store credit mentioned in follow-up last week.

We sincerely apologize for the service disruption, and have added $15 USD store credits (or local currency equivalent) to your Oculus Account in appreciation of your understanding. Please review this page for more info about using Oculus Store credits.

If the credit provided is a different currency than what you see in the Oculus Store, please contact Oculus Support for further assistance.

If you're still experiencing issues connecting to the Oculus software, please click here to review our support article.

Thanks again for being a part of the Oculus community — we look forward to seeing you back in VR soon.

- The Oculus Team

All of you still waiting should be receiving them between now and Friday.

24 REPLIES 24

Luciferous
Consultant
I got Super Hot VR (I already have lone Echo) for 7.99 GBP 🙂 pretty happy with that. It was with a duo deal with Arizona sunshine but I already had that so it reduced the package. Thanks Oculus.

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star

Zenbane said:

I just spent a little over 2 hours in Lone Echo after completing my 3-sensor setup. This is quite the experience... I can't believe I waited so long. Saturn is my favorite planet, and being able experience it like this is somewhat of a dream.

Best way I've spent a $15 credit ever!
🙂

I just knew you'd like it Zenbane.  It is a proper VR experience and so so immersive.
Definitely the best game I've bought for my Rift so far!

I finished it in 3 days, two of them being 8 hour straight sessions! 🙂

RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
I'm leaning towards Super Hot for my credit splurge!

Any suggestions, or thought on playability / longevity welcome.
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

LZoltowski
Champion

I'm leaning towards Super Hot for my credit splurge!

Any suggestions, or thought on playability / longevity welcome.

SuperHot is fantastic, you have to be pretty zen to play it, me and my mates had so much fun pretending to be jujitsu masters and zen gurus while playing it, pretending to be the chose ones, it requires strategy as well as dexterity. It hell of a lot of fun, you can replay it numerous times with different techniques etc, plus I think there is an expansion pack coming.  
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

JonJonXD
Expert Protege
I just used mine towards "The Climb" Duo bundle.

Those bundles are going to make me go broke.
PC Specs

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

Power Color Red Dragon RX 580 8GB

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

LG 29UM60-P Ultra Wide 2560x1080 Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard

Logitech G903 Mouse