New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Where is the Touch Controller Description

sourcenitysourcenity Posts: 11 Oculus Start Member
Hi all,
I am looking for the description of the touch controllers themselves (i.e. how each button is named). I was unable to find that in the entire documentation. I am talking about a simple diagram such as the one that is available for the Oculus Remote on https://support.oculus.com/guides/rift/latest/concepts/rgsg-2-hw-hardware-setup/#rgsg-2-hw-hardware-setup

The reason I want to have that diagram is that I HOPE that there is an official translation by Oculus for these buttons, i.e. how they are named in another language (I am currently looking for french).

Anyone?

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,776 Volunteer Moderator
    It should be visible during your initial setup of Oculus software

touch-button-layout
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • sourcenitysourcenity Posts: 11 Oculus Start Member
    @LZoltowski Thank you, I found it. However, I am unsure how to display this in different languages. I tried changing the Windows language settings, but the Oculus setup seems to always use the base Windows language (i.e. install language). How do I get it to display this diagram in other languages?

• sourcenitysourcenity Posts: 11 Oculus Start Member
    I have asked Dev support for including this information in the docs. They have acknowledged that the info is missing and promised to add it. Let's keep our fingers crossed.