cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Sprint Vector Players Unable to Match During Gold Rush Hour

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for showing up today to play Sprint Vector. In fact, so many of you showed up that we know that many of you waited and were unable to match during the Gold Rush hour. Don’t worry, we will make sure that everyone who played a match or was waiting to play and never matched will be entered into the drawing for prizes. We’re identifying winners and will start notifying those who won next week.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
32 REPLIES 32

JoeyC132
Protege
Awesome! My daughter and I tried for the entire hour with no luck. Fun game.....we enjoyed the single player:)

LZoltowski
Champion
Fantastic move Oculus. No rematch, which could have made people mad. Very excellent move.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good deal.  Thanks for making it right!

Bruxs
Explorer
How will we know we have been entered into the contest if we only waited?

gshock75
Explorer
tpci19ki937s.jpg

RaDrumba
Explorer
I've was in the middle of a Match when the gold rush started then game disconnected. But I did enjoy the game, Would recommend it to anyone who plays Echo Arena.

gshock75
Explorer
I got my attempts timestamped from the game maker, I am sure though that Oculus has a record of those who logged into that particular game and who did not otherwise what would keep gamers honest?

Sterling77
Rising Star
Great News @cybereality 🙂 I feel better now .. still sore but better :smiley:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

Beaztmon23
Explorer
I cant even download Sprint Vector. Just keeps saying INSTALLATION FAILED. i scanned, i cleared temp files, i rebooted i ran the repair install and nothing works. I have enough space on my drive for the install. and I cannot find any help on this issue.