cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Sprint Vector Players Unable to Match During Gold Rush Hour

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for showing up today to play Sprint Vector. In fact, so many of you showed up that we know that many of you waited and were unable to match during the Gold Rush hour. Don’t worry, we will make sure that everyone who played a match or was waiting to play and never matched will be entered into the drawing for prizes. We’re identifying winners and will start notifying those who won next week.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
32 REPLIES 32

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you have MalwareBytes (or similar) you need to temporarily disable it to uninstall games.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RikkaKami
Explorer
I was actually wondering what was going on since I gave up after 30 minutes in queue. 15 for us and 15 for eu server. I simply couldnt belive that no one is trying to play it especially when this game is really fun.

zekebarker
Honored Guest
How will we know we have been entered into the contest if we only waited?

JonJonXD
Expert Protege
Thank you for the update!

I was disappointed when I couldn't get into a game when matchmaking. This was definitely a great act of good will, as always by you guys!
PC Specs

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

Power Color Red Dragon RX 580 8GB

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

LG 29UM60-P Ultra Wide 2560x1080 Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard

Logitech G903 Mouse

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 3 Sensors + Earphones

The-Batman
Explorer
Salut tous le monde, ce week-end j'ai parciper au Gold Rush Sprint Vecteur je suis heureux d'avoir gagné, j'ai reçu une notification pour me dire que j''ai remporté le Gold Rush Sprint Vector 2018 mais je ne sais pas pas ce que je dois faire j'attend que vous me contacter merci Oculus rift pour ce weekend je me suis vraiment amusé    
Cordialement Davl0k alias Davy François

Eeetee007
Explorer
hey I waited one hour ! in the game staring at the searching for server...can I get an entry in the competition plz

Gerinako
Explorer

Eeetee007 said:

hey I waited one hour ! in the game staring at the searching for server...can I get an entry in the competition plz

Think you'll be auto entered. They'll be able to track log in sessions there side
Had same issue.

Soulless512
Expert Protege
I tried to get into a match twice i waited 15 total minutes and could not get in at all during the gold rush event.

JoeyC132
Protege
I think the winner of the grand prize should be required to post an unboxing video in their speedo. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very cool of you guys!  I waited for 30min, got tired of waiting and played a 1 person game.