cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Sprint Vector Players Unable to Match During Gold Rush Hour

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for showing up today to play Sprint Vector. In fact, so many of you showed up that we know that many of you waited and were unable to match during the Gold Rush hour. Don’t worry, we will make sure that everyone who played a match or was waiting to play and never matched will be entered into the drawing for prizes. We’re identifying winners and will start notifying those who won next week.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
32 REPLIES 32

JacobUno
Explorer
Can we get a confirmation email or something to check that we have infact been entered. If not a website with usernames.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering when the draw is? I haven't received my winning email yet lol 😛

reevezgod420
Explorer
I'm really happy this is how you guys handled the situation.  Is there any way you could at least let us know when the winners have been picked and alerted?  I check my inbox every so often because in the T&C it states that today is the drawing date.  It would be super cool if you could just post "The winners have been picked and alerted!! If you didn't receive an email, try again this weekend with <insert game here(we all know its Echo Arena)>!!!"

The-Batman
Explorer

The-Batman
Explorer
a2w5sbuajvdm.jpg

The-Batman
Explorer
hi, 
I received a notification when I race on gold rush sprint vector I would like to know if you too or if I am the only one to have received this (you have won the Gold Rush Sprint Vector 2018 https: // www .youtube.com / watch? v = eTIuTXZJsCk & t = 429s I made a video or I show the success in my video on youtube also + the picture my nickname is Davl0k) .

JacobUno
Explorer
Surprised From other suns wasn't on gold rush- anyway, 4 of my friends who played before and got the achievement won lol everyone else I know who couldn't get it, didn't 

Glaidr
Protege
So whats the situation? Do we get achievements? Notifications?  I'm not fussed on winning (though it would be amazing!) But would be nice to know if i was taken into account

JacobUno
Explorer

Glaidr said:

So whats the situation? Do we get achievements? Notifications?  I'm not fussed on winning (though it would be amazing!) But would be nice to know if i was taken into account

No way to tell if you were taken into account this time, unless you played before the hour. 

JoeyC132
Protege
I would like to hear from a user who won and didn't earn the participation achievement.........Until then its really hard to say if we were all included. 

I did however earn the Echo Arena achievement:)