cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift delivery time

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
Hi everyone,

I decided to join the VR train, now that it is on special... however... how long does it take for the order to be processed and for it to be shipped? I am currently residing in Poland, so if anybody can provide an answer for this, that would be fantastic.

Thanks and kind regards
20 REPLIES 20

Darklorduk
Explorer
i don't want to show my m8 this post as hes a little pxxxd not even an email saying when or if he will get his 

MallowSquisher
Honored Guest
I am in the same boat, ordered on the 14th, and no updates, put a support ticket in to ask if they were processing orders, but still haven't gotten anything back.

NiklasNE
Explorer
Same here, placed my order from the Oculus website 10 am CET 14th of july (I'm located in Sweden). My order is still at the "order" state. Would love to just get a heads up from the support team if it will take a couple of days, weeks, or even months(?) to receive the vr bundle. I sent a ticket to the support team but got just back the generic ctr-c / ctr-v answer that they are working on it.
But hey, still extremely happy over the price drop and just very excited over getting my own vr!

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
I logged a ticket with support... lets see what they say. 🙂  

I will paste their answer here, if I receive one

NiklasNE
Explorer
I recived this answer from my ticket;

"Thank you for contacting us.

Due to the exceptional response to our Summer Sale, we've seen an increase in demand and are working hard to keep up.

There is no ETA at this time, but we will be sure to email you with your shipping information as soon as we ship your order!

Once you have your tracking information, the courier will provide you with an estimated shipping date for the transit time.

Thank you for your continued patience!"

It was nice to hear from them, but it did not really help much. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
You'd probably be better off cancelling if you are already frustrated - I doubt it will get better.  They made it pretty clear to me that they have zero intention of doing the right thing.  Have a read of my thread where I included their responses to my support requests - in my case, they cancelled my order without explanation and took a week to finally respond after pushing them daily and posting here repeatedly...

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/54662/new-customer-not-oculus-support-sales-is-horrib...

Fri13
Protege
And how have people paid their purchase? Using a credit card or using a PayPal?

NiklasNE
Explorer
I used my credit card, seen no problem with it so far.
And to you "top rung". I hardly think I would be "better off" cancelling my order, just because something fishy happend to yours.

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
Well... got the same reply as everyone else...

Hey <name>,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Due to the exceptional response to our Summer Sale, we've seen an increase in demand and are working hard to keep up.

There is no ETA at this time, but we will be sure to email you with your shipping confirmation as soon as we ship!

Please let us know if you had any other questions,

<name of support agent>
Oculus Support

Fundora6
Honored Guest
Happy to read this interesting share. Sent milk shakes and protein powders for my niece through medical courier Dallas many times. No complaints with their timely drop ups of orders. The packaging, timing and other notifications of locations is also helpful in estimation of courier deliveries.