cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is playing PC games with the Gear VR?

Bodhidharmazen
Explorer
I can do it, but cannot enable head tracking. Anyone have sorted this out? So far, only in Tomb Raider the head tracking works, and in Live For Speed, using the mouse input, but it is useless because its lack of accuracy. Apparently some people have been able to do it with other car simulators (Assetto Corsa and Project Cars) which is my goal.. but I cant. No head tracking on those 😞
16 REPLIES 16

godwisper
Expert Protege
someone tried to stream oculus games on the gear vr ? The gearvr seems to have better optics (comparing gearvr store to Oculus home on DK2) 

Bodhidharmazen
Explorer
Nvidia cards? oops.. Ok, got it.. good info

Bodhidharmazen
Explorer
mm did a bit of research to decide which Nvidia card to buy... but the whole stream theater is just a screen??? A virtual screen? That's not what I want.. I want to be IMMERSE inside the game, not seeing the game in a virtual screen.

strokercrate
Adventurer
Trinus if your system and network can handle it.

Bodhidharmazen
Explorer
My system handles trinus no problem.. but no head tracking, except with Tomb Raider.. I want HT for racing simulation games

paulieknewport
Honored Guest
If Anyone is still looking for a good solution for gear vr/pc gameplay vridge works pretty well with a decent nvidia card.
there is also an app called phonecast for the galaxy s8 and s8+..

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
In squidwards voice from spongebob “2 years later”. Lol