Heads up! Rift SI version 1.25 is starting to roll out, keep an eye out for the update in the next few days. We've added a few performance improvements to Rift Core 2.0 beta to make input more reliable and Library nav even easier. Don't forget to share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group
, and report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.
- Oculus desktop app
- We're rolling out a test to help you save time by populating your search bar with recommended “trending” apps and your recent searches.
- Rift Core 2.0 Beta
- Improved the Library panel in Dash. Added an Updates tab and the ability to sort apps by comfort/location
- Improved virtual keyboard input for more reliability and consistency.
- You can now see your mouse cursor in Dash.
- We're preparing our network infrastructure for multiplayer in Home! You won't see any changes yet, but there will be some behind the scenes stress tests taking place for our servers.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV