cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 3d print of the Rodin competition entry is here, thank you Medium Team!

LZoltowski
Champion
So some weeks ago I have surprisingly won the competition in the Rodin challenge, today the 3d print arrived. Its beautiful. Took some quick artsy shots of it.
Thanks again Oculus Team!

hjtyyj4kongx.jpg73ffgwc37gme.jpg7z1dc7i8ejuw.jpgr9y1o2z3fj0x.jpgt161xovlary9.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
15 REPLIES 15

cybereality
Grand Champion
@LZoltowski the stickers are for sale, but only on-location at the Facebook campus. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Wonder if the London Corporate Office counts as a campus.

LZ, go & knock on their door and ask for a sticker.

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star

They also included a lot of stickers and a little Henry keychain! 🙂

I think I got a Henry pin with the Stegosaurus Triceratops (I don't know my dinosaurs), who currently defends my office at work from unworthy foes. He also sometimes doubles as a paperweight. 

ior0plz7trf9.jpg

falken76
Expert Consultant

Cheers 😉 It's so odd seeing it in real life ..

If you get yourself a 3d printer, you'll get addicted to printing out your designs for a little bit.  It's so amazing to see your designs become physical objects.  If you also design in cad you can make tools. 

lord_of_shred
Adventurer
Congratulations @LZoltowski 
Really nice work...sometimes I feel saddned that I only get to do non organic 3D stuff ;-).

Anonymous
Not applicable
woah thats an awesome 3D print, well deserved!