Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go shipping now

LZoltowski
Champion
https://www.oculus.com/

GO GET ONE! 😉
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
58 REPLIES 58

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Hi Robert,

Your order has been processed and is being prepared for delivery! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

❤️ 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

LZoltowski
Champion

Hi Robert,

Your order has been processed and is being prepared for delivery! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

❤️ 

OMG, I just got mine tooo!!

9l0nsl31m5pu.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

danknugz
Superstar
i wish we could just order the lenses and replace the cv1 lenses.

but that would be too consumer friendly and not ripping people off enough.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

danknugz said:

i wish

ShocksVR
Superstar

danknugz said:

i wish we could just order the lenses and replace the cv1 lenses.

but that would be too consumer friendly and not ripping people off enough.

I own a Rift and just bought the GO.  While the Godrays are greatly diminished, I personally still wouldn't pay the $50-$100 fee to upgrade the Rift lenses. Afterall, the resolution of the Rift lens is still 1080 x 1200 per eye
i7-7700k, Zotac RTX 3080 AMP Holo (10G), QuestPro, Quest 2
Previous: Oculus GO, Oculus RIFT - 3 sensor Room-scale, Oculus Rift S

JohSm67
Rising Star
64GB Version ordered, now should I get one for the Wife and another one for the Kids... 269 Euro with shipping is ok!
JohSm

LZoltowski
Champion

JohSm67 said:

64GB Version ordered, now should I get one for the Wife and another one for the Kids... 269 Euro with shipping is ok!

Those things are going to sell like hot cakes.

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

JohSm67 said:

Those things are going to sell like hot cakes.

Yup, if they have enough stock available I can see them selling well over a million of the things before Christmas. It all depends on how fast they can make the things tbh.

Pixelfox
Expert Protege
Ordered yesterday afternoon (5/1) direct from Oculus, got order processed email last night, and now just got a UPS "signature will be required for delivery tomorrow (5/3) from OCULUS C/O ARVATO, weight 3.3 pounds". So there's that which is nice.

It's coming from Louisville, Kentucky, UPS Ground service. Now ready for pick up and still claims it's going to make it to NW Chicagoland by end of day tomorrow.

10:43 PM: Has now departed Louisville for the five hour drive north.

ken_moscoe
Honored Guest
Damn - mine is in Kentucky to but won’t be here in Toronto until Monday.  That’s too bad - would be a fun weekend toy.