cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go shutting down

efinkin
Honored Guest
I got everything set up. Battery life is 55%. As it's taking me through the controller usage tutorial the screens black out. Can't make it though the controller tutorial. Any ideas?
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it doesn't Go then this is not good I think. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket for assistance. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable

efinkin said:

I got everything set up. Battery life is 55%. As it's taking me through the controller usage tutorial the screens black out. Can't make it though the controller tutorial. Any ideas?

Did you find a resolution to this? I'm running into the same issue. The headset is at 54% power and doesn't last more than a minute.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a ticket. We'd like to learn more about this issue. https://support.oculus.com/

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ticket submitted. Filed under 541137

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m having the same issue. Was able to get through setup, but after screen turns off every few minutes.

Battery % seems not to make a difference. It happens at 100% or 50%. 

I also tried a factory reset but problem still persists.  Ticket created. 

Possibly an issue with the face detection sensor or whatever recognizes that the headset is on your head??

Anonymous
Not applicable
My issue went away - I charged the headset to 100% and once the light went green on the headset, I was able to use it. I haven't had any problems since.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Great news! Thanks for following up.

michael_kuczens
Honored Guest
Same problem here. I submitted a ticket yesterday but haven't heard anything yet. I went through set-up and every time I turn the headset on it works for about 5 seconds, beeps and turns off. I did a factory reset, tried it with and without WiFi, with and without using the controller, and every time it still shuts down after a couple seconds. Battery was charged to 95% (with the light going green), but I'll try to do 100% to see if that works. 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?