cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus GO selling like hotcakes on amazon.com

LZoltowski
Champion
It's number 6 and 7 respectively in the ENTIRE video games section on Amazon (that is a top tier section and includes everything else, like PC,VR, PS4 etc) . Also looks like 64GB is more popular.

m0swftnujois.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
32 REPLIES 32

Magzire
Protege

Then you see things like this😞

Thats like 500 dollars..pff
I seen it for $199 on US amazon.. 

LZoltowski
Champion

I think it's time to move to the USA and live with Zenbane. 😄

I noticed that there is NO oculus app on the ios store yet in the UK, perhaps they are holding shipping until it goes live?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

JohSm67
Rising Star
App is available in Apple store, and Go is orderable on Oculus.com!
JohSm

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
£329? Pah - why not go the whole hog and get the 64GB version for another hundred quid?

Rip-offs-r-us

£429 - that's $585

Edit: According to The Standard, we will pay like-for-like (see name of link above) yet again, at £199 ($272)

Standard

At least they sound like they are hyping it up a bit, though.

This is uneducated  bollox, though:

At the moment, many VR headsets are heavy and painful to wear for too
long, disrupting the user experience. If Oculus has fixed this problem
with the Go headset, it will be a clear winner for the company.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I think it's time to move to the USA and live with Zenbane. 😄

EVERYONE TO ZENBANE'S HOUSE!

I live an Texas, and as expected, I have a lot of square footage in my 2-story home. I could even build a spare 1-bedroom loft in the backyard. So yeah, come on over! Plenty of room for everyone. Well, almost everyone lol

JohSm67
Rising Star

Brixmis said:

£329? Pah - why not go the whole hog and get the 64GB version for another hundred quid?

Rip-offs-r-us

£429 - that's $585

Edit: According to The Standard, we will pay like-for-like (see name of link above) yet again, at £199 ($272)

Standard

At least they sound like they are hyping it up a bit, though.

Strange, cause i ordered it for Euro = 269:- for the 64GB version to Sweden (Shipping included) in the Oculus store!
JohSm

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee

Then you see things like this😞

Wow ... Can it be used for mining as well ? :open_mouth:

This is good for Oculus and VR in general. In the long run at least.

danknugz said:

lots of future disappointed people.

Image result for im angry and will always be
Be good, die great !

danknugz
Superstar
have fun wasting 200 dollars

id rather spend it on weed quite honestly
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

danknugz said:

have fun wasting 200 dollars

id rather spend it on weed quite honestly

Question for the Mods,

So is there a point to where we can start applying the Forum Rules a bit more consistently? I get that we all break them to some degree, but this poster is going from thread to thread intentionally trolling, derailing, flaming, etc.

If we're not going to put him in a much needed timeout, then can the rest of us feel comfortable taking part in the negative rhetoric?

Cyber? LZ? Kojack?

lol

also, @danknugz - nice try, but everyone knows your mom buys your weed for you.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.