Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go shipping now

LZoltowski
Champion
https://www.oculus.com/

GO GET ONE! 😉
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
58 REPLIES 58

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Got my shipping confirmation an hour ago—getting mine on Monday too (also in Toronto).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

Got my shipping confirmation an hour ago—getting mine on Monday too (also in Toronto).

Lets hang out in an Oculus Room and play a board game when you get it!

chuffedfox
Protege
Mine was shipped yesterday and left the Netherlands this morning (to the UK).   Due tomorrow  🙂

Went for the 64GB version for the extra £50

LZoltowski
Champion
Same here, mine inbound for delivery tomorrow, let's see if UPS can be bothered to ring the bell on the door this time.

nn4rbd2vcobp.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yep man, that's my worry as well. The last two times UPS has tried to deliver here they screwed up. Anyhow, mine is now mere miles away from its home so should be well on track for tomorrow.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Pixelfox
Expert Protege
You can create a free account with UPS My Choice, and pre-authorize the release of the package so that a signature (may) not be necessary.

The other annoying thing about signature-required for those of us who work from home is that they'll often just assume that nobody is home during the day and either not even bother to knock / ring, or they'll wait til after 5pm to even try.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I usually get UPS deliveries sent to my office rather than my home to avoid the missed delivery issue. Since my wife is home on maternity leave, I used my home address this time. Now you guys have me worried, so perhaps I'll use my UPS account to pre-authorize them to leave it without signature.

On the other hand, my wife has been ordering a lot of stuff online lately--she gets parcel deliveries just about every day, so our local UPS driver should be well aware that someone is home.

Edit: authorized UPS to leave it at the front door without a signature. I'll monitor the tracking on Monday and call my wife to make sure she's brought it inside, I don't want any funny business with them failing to deliver.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

It was rather stingy of them to not include a power adaptor with the UK version. Hopefully it will charge with your standard phone cable, otherwise there are going to be a lot of ordinary consumers suddenly discovering they cannot recharge their devices...

It looks like it comes with the micro-USB cable, just not the AC adapter. I have a spare 10W adapter from one of my old iPads, so I'll use that (iPad 2, they changed to a 12W charger with the later models).

Pixelfox
Expert Protege
It arrived yay! It's awesome! UPS left it without requiring a signature (after I did the release through My UPS, but they might have just blown off the signature requirement too lol).

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I called them and they said it's a no sig delivery anyway.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.