New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Oculus Go shutting down

efinkinefinkin Posts: 2
NerveGear
I got everything set up. Battery life is 55%. As it's taking me through the controller usage tutorial the screens black out. Can't make it though the controller tutorial. Any ideas?

Comments

• MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 558
    Trinity
    If it doesn't Go then this is not good I think. 
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 24,708 Oculus Staff
    Please submit a support ticket for assistance. https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • brian.moakleybrian.moakley Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    efinkin said:
    I got everything set up. Battery life is 55%. As it's taking me through the controller usage tutorial the screens black out. Can't make it though the controller tutorial. Any ideas?
    Did you find a resolution to this? I'm running into the same issue. The headset is at 54% power and doesn't last more than a minute.
    Please submit a ticket. We'd like to learn more about this issue. https://support.oculus.com/

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    NerveGear
    Ticket submitted. Filed under 541137
  • KilgoreTroutKilgoreTrout Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I’m having the same issue. Was able to get through setup, but after screen turns off every few minutes.

Battery % seems not to make a difference. It happens at 100% or 50%. 

I also tried a factory reset but problem still persists.  Ticket created. 

Possibly an issue with the face detection sensor or whatever recognizes that the headset is on your head??
    NerveGear
    My issue went away - I charged the headset to 100% and once the light went green on the headset, I was able to use it. I haven't had any problems since.
    Great news! Thanks for following up.
  • michael.kuczenski.5michael.kuczenski.5 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem here. I submitted a ticket yesterday but haven't heard anything yet. I went through set-up and every time I turn the headset on it works for about 5 seconds, beeps and turns off. I did a factory reset, tried it with and without WiFi, with and without using the controller, and every time it still shuts down after a couple seconds. Battery was charged to 95% (with the light going green), but I'll try to do 100% to see if that works.