cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go UI updates...

JohSm67
Rising Star
Hi Guys,

A Quick feedback from initial tests of the Go!
(Great Build Quality! And a perfect mobile companion when on the move.)

Please add 24HR Clock format!
And a way to see how much Storage you have used and whats left on the device!

Then we need a orientation lock turning off head and positional tracking!
Like when you are on a Flight, train, bus and watches a movie you do not want it to drift, when the plain/train turns!

/J

JohSm
16 REPLIES 16

JohSm67
Rising Star
One more thing!

Is there an Easy way of switching between different user accounts? Thinking on Demo user / family users!
JohSm

LZoltowski
Champion

JohSm67 said:

One more thing!

Is there an Easy way of switching between different user accounts? Thinking on Demo user / family users!

Yeah, I would love to see this feature implemented somehow, sharing a GO in a household with another person for me for example.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Whilst we are here. Please have an option when USB connecting to a PC to tick box in headset to remember the choice for that PC so you don't have to "allow" each time you connect.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
I think you can check the amount of storage used on the phone app.

Ace_Riaz
Honored Guest

is it me or do the graphics suck?

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
compared to what?

JohSm67
Rising Star

alamriaz said:

is it me or do the graphics suck?

Any special title or video? Compared to what?

JohSm

Pottato
Honored Guest
Another vote for an Orientation & Position Lock feature. That would be totally awesome

Anonymous
Not applicable
Skybox vr player has the option to lock the screen, in advanced menu from memory, as a bonus it seems to play every video I have thrown at it.