cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Secret is getting a sequel!

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
https://www.roadtovr.com/dead-secret-getting-sequel-coming-later-year/

Anyone else stoked for this? I loved Dead Secret - it was one of those titles that I bought a few months back on sale and fell in love with. I played the entire thing in 2 sittings just because I was riveted. Great use of suspense and atmosphere instead of jump scares. 

If you haven't played it and feel like laying your Touch controllers down for a bit I'd definitely recommend a playthrough!

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
would be nice to have a wilson's heart kinda gameplay in this one !!

Applecorp
Rising Star
So, anyone played this sequel? Any good?

I enjoyed the first game so I'm tempted by this but reviews seem to be almost no existent.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Applecorp said:

So, anyone played this sequel? Any good?

I enjoyed the first game so I'm tempted by this but reviews seem to be almost no existent.

I beat it last week. It's good from the story perspective, but it's not quite the same in terms of game depth and puzzle complexity. Although as a fan of the story I could recommend it.

Story Spoiler incoming...

You start off as the same Journalist. Some time has passed, and it picks up from the ending where you allowed Josie (the killer) to live. She is in a mental hospital (allegedly).

The interesting thing is that in the first game you were able to use that Dream Machine, as did Josie. As a result, you may be both 'linked' somehow. Your own mental instability begins to come forth and your psychosis slowly unravels as you track a new killer.

There's a chance that Josie may be following you, as either friend or foe. There's also a chance that you, yourself, have begun taking on the role of Josie.

dun dun dun!