cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go Display Issues

zOptix
Sightseer
Is anyone else having display issues?  Specifically, I see many red and yellow horizontal lines that emanate from bright/white regions.  These  lines will track with headset in yaw, pitch, and roll.  I have tried rebooting the headset, turning down the display brightness, and doing a factory reset of the Go.  No luck, and the problem seems to be getting worse.  I have started a support ticket, but wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue.dkgr7xq30qiw.jpg
12 REPLIES 12

LZoltowski
Champion
I haven't seen this issue yet before, however, if the lines track with the headset it could possibly be fixed in software rather it being an actual display hardware failure. 

I hope support can help you out on this one.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

zOptix
Sightseer
That's what I was thinking, it does sound more software than hardware related.  However, if it were a SW issue, I would expect more people to have encountered it and for a factory reset to help.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please speak with us on the support ticket for help. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
its not a glitch ...ITS A FEATURE !!!!

Troy_Williams
Honored Guest
I'm getting it also. Not horizontal lines but vertical. Just started happening during 360 video playback. Tried the above still there. Tried next morning still there. Jurrasic world blue video looks fine, most every else affected. Joy. 

kiingju1017
Honored Guest
y7soz7jxyha7.jpegHey has anyone found a solution to the problem, it’s happening to mine as well. 

Janmeet
Honored Guest
I started having this issue at the first start of the headset. Then I tried to watch a 360 video and the whole screen just yellow and orange lines. Nothing is visible anymore.

360VRBCR
Honored Guest
I am having this same problem with my 2018 Oculus Go and can't find a support contact in Oculus. 

Anonymous
Not applicable