cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If there was ever a time to release Marvel Powers United (Pre-Orders!)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Timing is everything, and I feel that Oculus has gotten its timing right on multiple fronts (the release of Touch for the Holidays, the release of GO during F8).

Right now Infinity Wars is taking the world by storm,
  • All-Time Opening Record of over 258-million Domestic, 640-million WorldWide
  • Shattered China Box Office Presale Records (over 47 million)

Marvel Powers United needs to get released, and stat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CeYJ09SN4

135 REPLIES 135

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

kzintzi said:

My wife decided that she needed to get on the Marvel train late, so now I'm waiting for her to catch up before we can watch Infinity War; she's only seen the first 3 so far, so I have a LOOONG time to wait :disappointed:

There are ways.
w2dhk491g7o2.jpg
WAAAGH!

kojack
MVP
MVP
I think the last movie I saw in a theater was Revenge Of The Sith (under the belief that it surely couldn't be worse than the last two). 🙂
And that was only because I was invited, I would have never chosen a cinema for it myself.

I'll have to see Infinity War at some point. But I haven't seen the third Thor movie or Black Panther yet either. When they come on TV (foxtel or aus netflix) I'll give them a try. But I don't have much urgency, I wasn't a fan of Thor 1, Thor 2, or Black Panther in Civil War.

A super hero movie that needs more attention is Black Lightning.
No, not the tv series with the guy who can control lightning, I'm talking about the russian movie about the flying car!
Yes, flying car. The movie is basically a beat for beat remake of Sam Raimi's Spider Man, except instead of getting spider powers it's about getting a flying car.
Plus there's Itano Circus scenes in there!

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Of all the movies that have been released leading up to Infinity War, the only one that I would recommend someone watch first is the last Thor movie. And only because Infinity War picks up exactly where it left off (the same exact scene). Plus it was badass (Hulks best on-screen performance to-date).

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I might start rewatching the TV series of The Incredible Hulk again. Bill Bixby and Lou Ferigno. Awesome programme. And Lou Ferigno played a cameo in the Hulk film too.

The Incredible Hulk, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, The Invaders, Lost In Space, Land Of The Giants, The Great Egg Race, Robot Wars, The Adventure Game, Star Trek, Time Tunnel, Monkey and The Water Margin. All top quality programmes from my childhood. B)

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Zenbane said:

Of all the movies that have been released leading up to Infinity War, the only one that I would recommend someone watch first is the last Thor movie. And only because Infinity War picks up exactly where it left off (the same exact scene). Plus it was badass (Hulks best on-screen performance to-date).

I loved Ragnarok! “What? We’re going through the Devil’s Anus!?!?”

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

LZoltowski
Champion

nalex66 said:

Zenbane said:

Aye, Ragnarok was amazeballs, so many fav moments.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant

nalex66 said:

Zenbane said:

Yes that made me choke on my Reeses Pieces. Quite funny. Who names these things??  LOL

kojack
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

I think I might start rewatching the TV series of The Incredible Hulk again. Bill Bixby and Lou Ferigno. Awesome programme. And Lou Ferigno played a cameo in the Hulk film too.

The Incredible Hulk, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, The Invaders, Lost In Space, Land Of The Giants, The Great Egg Race, Robot Wars, The Adventure Game, Star Trek, Time Tunnel, Monkey and The Water Margin. All top quality programmes from my childhood. B)

I used to watch most of those. 🙂

You have Irwin Allen's Lost In Space, Land Of The Giants and Time
Tunnel, but don't forget his earlier series: Voyage To The Bottom Of The
Sea.

A show that still holds up and I highly recommend: UFO
Like it's sibling Thunderbirds, it's actually quite serious.
Go back and watch Thunderbirds, each episode is closer to a serious disaster movie than a kids show.

In fact let's do a quick compare. Have a look at the same scene in Thunderbirds and the modern remake Thunderbirds Are Go:
The original is so much more thrilling.

The original Battlestar Galactica still holds up too. I much prefer it to the remake.

I wanted to get back into Space 1999, but the DVD release messed me up. The episodes were in production order, not release order, the plot was scrambled. After 3 episodes of a 2 season box set, I thought "I need to get an episode order list just to watch this? Screw that" and I haven't gone back to it. Which is a shame, I loved it as a kid.

Anyway, yes, superhero stuff.
The australian SyFy channel has started showing the Adam West era Batman. That's my kind of hero. I'm not a fan of the dark vigilante batman, I like the honorable role model version.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

nrosko
Superstar
Aren't superhero movies for kids?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nrosko said:

Aren't superhero movies for kids?

As are video games
😉