cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] Charging Light Will not Turn On, No Response to On Button - Oculus Go

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my new headset, used it for about 15-20 mins and then plugged it in to charge while heading out for the night (charging light was on).

Came home last night and the charging light was off, with the power button not responding to anything.

Tested the Charger and Micro USB with other devices, which all charge other devices, just not the Oculus GO.

Any thoughts, ideas, tips here?

Thanks!

39 REPLIES 39

LZoltowski
Champion
This sounds like a hardware issue, please contact Oculus Support through a support ticket and they will be able to assist you.
https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Have a Ticket Open (545782), but cross posted here to see if there was a quick fix, or if I just got a bad unit.

Connor

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone else posted a similar issue, they had to hold the on button for around 20 seconds and it restarted correctly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boom. That did it. Thanks! @geebee666

LZoltowski
Champion
Awesome, I'm going to add [SOLVED] to the tile to help others if they have the same issue.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Rajesh_Pradhan
Honored Guest
I'm facing the same issue. Hold power button 20 second didn't work for me.
Any other solution which i can try. 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Maybe try doing the same (20-30 sec) with the battery charger connected.  You may have let your battery levels get too low.  Otherwise, start a support ticket and I'm sure this will get sorted out.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Pukahouse
Honored Guest
My Oculus Go doesn’t charge at all. No LEDs on. I have tried 4 different USB cables and Chargers.

stef07
Explorer
Same here, 2 month old Go.  It shut down after second battery warning (battery level very low) as it should and had many times before, but now all of a sudden no lights when I plug in the charger. Tried the 20/30 second power button thingy, no luck.