Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want there to be Oculus Plus

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
Dear all,

I hope all is well.

I have an idea for Oculus and its called Oculus Plus.

Imagine viewing photo's and unseen video footage made by superstars in Hollywood or Bollywood and actors and actresses here in UK.  All they have to do is name a price for the photo's and video's and fans pay up, log into the computer, make a payment and view with a head gear which is tagged with a finger and thumb print code access so that no fan can share head gears.  The thumb print and finger print access ensures that head gears are sold for one person only and there is no sharing between fans of popstars.  This is so that pop stars can generate their finances by being part of Oculus. 

Yours faithfully,

Saffieyah Maeysons

From Cardiff, United Kingdom 
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 
28 REPLIES 28

Luciferous
Consultant
Interesting, although I would think something more interesting would be for stars to wear 360 cameras and share that  with GO / gear users as VR reality TV.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
Thank you for your replies. 

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
Dear Luciferous, 

I love your idea.  If only it was possible for Oculus VR to do this than that would be great.  They are in touch with super stars all over the world.  Imagine how many people Mark Zuckerberg knows. He would be idea to promote Oculus Plus to such profile of people. 

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Definitely not for me!

btw - I was born in Cardiff 😉

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
That's great news.  Where in Cardiff was your birth?

Evoga
Protege

Saffieyah said:

That's great news.  Where in Cardiff was your birth?

I guess Heath Hospital.  Was I wrong?

LZoltowski
Champion
Welcome to the forums, I have merged both threads as they were the same topic.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
not really into hero worshipping pointless celebraties  so its deffo not an app that would appeal to me alas.