cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus GO - change language possible?

MaxArch
Heroic Explorer
The language of my Phone is Dutch - I would like the GO to be English though. Its in developer mode now and the startup notification (developer) can't be read in full because the sentence in Dutch goes off the screen. I would like to know what the message actually is and also prefer the GO to be English without changing the phone language. Is that possible somehow?
19 REPLIES 19

conigliocattivo
Honored Guest
Hello, I also would be interested in how to change the language. In my case the phone setting is English but the Oculus go is set to Dutch, probably according to my location. Can this be changed?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too.
And I am also Dutch. What is it with all these Dutch people that want to change the language, but I would also like to change the language of of my Oculus Go from Dutch to English.

peternrg
Honored Guest
Same situation. I don't want my Oculus Go in Dutch, but in English!   Did anyone found the solution yet?   

cybereality
Grand Champion
I believe it pulls the language from your phone. I don't think you can adjust it just for Go, but let me check.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

peternrg
Honored Guest
Just switched my iPhone to English, rebooted the Go, but no go 🙂 Still everything in Dutch.

cybereality
Grand Champion
You may have to do a factory reset on Oculus Go after changing your phone language.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

peternrg
Honored Guest
What will I loose with a Factory reset?  Will I have to download all apps again?

cybereality
Grand Champion
You would lose everything, any downloads, saved games files, settings, etc.

peternrg
Honored Guest
That's not really an option. No factory reset for me, when I even don't know if it will switch the language yes or no.