cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft touch controller movement?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've seen people talking about playing minecraft with the touch controllers, so I went ahead and gave it a try, but now I feel a bit dumb for having an issue that I havn't seen anyone else talking about. I can't figure out how to move with the touch controllers.  I can move if I use the xbox gamepad or keyboard, but I just spent 10 minutes trying every combination of buttons, trying to remap the buttons (apparently you can't remap the touch controller buttons within the game.) I feel like I must be missing something obvious since no one else has mentioned this, so please tell me, how do you move with the touch controllers in minecraft?
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you have an Xbox controller attached to the system, games will use that first. If you wish to use Touch, you should unplug your Xbox controllers from the system.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

dragoncrafted87
Honored Guest
the http://www.vivecraft.org/ mod adds in roomscale and touch controller support for minecraft