New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Will not download anything!

scott.stoyanovichscott.stoyanovich Posts: 3
NerveGear
Brand new. Wifi works can web browse. Cant't download Netflix or anything else.

Please HELP

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    We're aware and are currently investigating the issue.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • scott.stoyanovichscott.stoyanovich Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thank You!
  • scott.stoyanovichscott.stoyanovich Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Fixed, everything works flawlessly - Thank You 
  • chriskumpchriskump Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Im having the same issue...whenever i tey to download with either the app or the headset i get an error
    Please clear cache in your browser, or try a private/incognito window.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • chriskumpchriskump Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Im not going through a computer.  I'm using thr oculus app and/or the headset  
    Can you try restarting your phone or uninstalling/reinstalling the Oculus app?
  • darrinjamesdarrinjames Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Was having this issue on my go. was working fine. More than half space free and installed Poker VR and stuck at zero. Other apps however, would download. Rebooting didnt work. Nothing did. Had to factory reset and now its fine.