cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall Update

TommyJacob_Epic
Honored Guest
Today we released an update to Robo Recall. This update fixed a bug where some players were getting stuck on a black screen at startup. If this issue occurs, a restart will reset your settings file and clear the issue. This will not affect your saved game. We have updated our Korean localization to improve clarity on several terms and phrases and updated the credits to include the extended list of Robo Recall contributors.
95 REPLIES 95

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
This only ever happened to me once,you have to roll back about 5 driver versions with Nvidia, I can't remember the exact version but it's on reddit. Hope that helps. Mine works perfect now.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

VCabrown451
Explorer
Having robo crashes on the 2nd level with unreal engine errors, any Ideals  , I have sent in report as the crash report but no response from epic of course 4/4/2018

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello first post so forgive me... I don't have robo recall in my library and I checked the not installed.. Also last time I used the headset and touch controllers there was a button on right next to store and home was a desktop button that is not there anymore... How do I get that back?

syvarth
Honored Guest

Hello first post so forgive me... I don't have robo recall in my library and I checked the not installed.. Also last time I used the headset and touch controllers there was a button on right next to store and home was a desktop button that is not there anymore... How do I get that back?

Not sure of your problems that you are facing. But here is a good start to some of it..Did you try to press Library. go there and then look to your right you will see your apps updates and so on. Look to see what games came with your oculus. You might want to check the store and do a search for it as well. If there is a price then the sad news is. Yours was not a free one. I got mine not to long ago as well. I hope this helps you, and happy gaming. Bill

billinorlando
Honored Guest
and i love it.

wzspdw2
Honored Guest
Well is there a game mode which just like bullet train? I mean player could be immortal but only have a time limit or sth.

darrinjames
Explorer
This may be a dumb question. The first time I tried TRUE VR was Robo Recall. I was instantly wowed the @#$& out!

I have since gotten the oculus go. I know how involved the touch controls and 6 vs 3 movent on the go... ANY chance for a lower res port?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rather than us using mods to Smooth Loco, will you ever update this officially so we don't get the odd issues like getting stuck on certain screens?

billinorlando
Honored Guest
Hey peeps..I am still having the problem of advancing to the next level. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks so much..> Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today we released an update to Robo Recall. This update fixed a bug where some players were getting stuck on a black screen at startup. If this issue occurs, a restart will reset your settings file and clear the issue. This will not affect your saved game. We have updated our Korean localization to improve clarity on several terms and phrases and updated the credits to include the extended list of Robo Recall

Yesterday I‘ve got the Oculus Touch but i can,t Download Robo Recall for free. What should i do?