cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensors will not work on Asus ROG Zenith Extreme mobo

mncrd
Sightseer
I am trying to set up the Oculus system.  I have followed the instructions and am stuck on the setup screen.  The headset is registered as OK, however the Sensors will not register.  I have tried plugging them into every single USB port.  I also tested the headset in the different USB ports and it worked in every single one.  The sensors will just not be recognized.  I see in Device Manager there are two CV1 Camera items listed which say they have no driver.
3 REPLIES 3

kroorda
Honored Guest
I am having this same issue with the oculus rift set up on my razor blade laptop. Have you figured out the issue yet? 

KNP54
Heroic Explorer
I have a friend who recently bought a Rift and had the same issue! The solution was to run:
C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers\oculus-driver.exe
before running the setup again.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Deepcool Castle EX 360, 32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600MHz, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, Asus ROG Strix 3080ti, Corsair HX1000, Western Digital SN850 M.2 NVMe 2TB, Samgung 850 EVO 500GB & 840 EVO 500GB in raid0, Seagate Ironwolf 10TB, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @ 100Hz, Acer V287K 3840x2160@ 60Hz, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 2 256GB.

Scootsie
Honored Guest
I had the same issue, i executed oculus-driver.exe (as mentioned above) during the installation and that fixed everything.