cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Hand dissapear

polstax
Explorer
Hello, since last update, my right hand controller dissapears when i entered in battle and i have to play with my stupid hand (left)!
The buttons works, but the hand is not visible and the track light don´t work either.

¿Is there any solution? ¿Am i the only one?

Thanks
Pol Stax
4 REPLIES 4

polstax
Explorer
No Answer 😞 

Is still happening, sometimes re-appear 10 minutes when im playing, is like something wrong when loading the right hand inside de battle.

Greetings!
Pol Stax

DTH
Heroic Explorer
Sometimes one of my hands does not load.  The screens tell me everything is connected and the only fix is to reboot.  I try to close and open the app but it did not fix it.  Not sure if it is the same problem or not as mine starts when I first but my rift on.

polstax
Explorer

DTH said:

Sometimes one of my hands does not load.  The screens tell me everything is connected and the only fix is to reboot.  I try to close and open the app but it did not fix it.  Not sure if it is the same problem or not as mine starts when I first but my rift on.

mmm i think is not the same issue, my hand loads perfectly even inside the App, my problem if during the battle, when the battle starts to load is when dissapear. Strange but true.

Good luck with your problem

Laja28
Honored Guest
hello, I have the same problem, computer of last generation, windows 10, and yet I do not have the right hand to the touch on oculus rift, oblige to uninstall dragon before then reinstall it to find the right hand, then disappears , the dragon front team has not solved the problem since time, when this problem comes from home.