cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typing here or leaving recorded voice messages and replies?

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
If there was a system or a way we could leave messages to our forum peeps then that would have been great. Its nice to hear someone's voive rather than type away.  It also means that voice messages can interpret replies in a genuine manner so that we know if someone is kidding around or being serious about their comments and messages. 
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 
24 REPLIES 24

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
Just the stilted responses and sudden reappearance. No hard facts that this is a bot. But something is not quite right.

c6eubutpluak.png
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

falken76
Expert Consultant
Ahhhh, the interwebs, an interesting playground we have here.  A possible stalking bot is among us.  😉

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm not sure if she's a bot (not sure what the purpose would be) or just a strange person. I'm pretty sure she's the same person/bot who was banned a couple years ago after spamming the forum with a bunch of weird posts about wanting to have Brendan Iribe's babies, some stuff about pregnancy and using the Rift to visit with the baby in the womb, and some other bizarre pseudo-spirituality-related drivel.

Here's an example, and here's another. Here's one more.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

When I got my first 56k modem I knew one day I'd be part of an unwitting group of Turing testees (not Turing's testes).

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

unwitting group of Turing testees

Techy111
MVP
MVP
a3ir0qg2mtb4.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zenbane said:

falken76 said:

Is the OP a known bot or something?  What's all this talk of bots about?

Either she's related to @Log_a_Frog (is that a Lillipad in her hair?) or yes, she's a bot that has a very similar pattern to at least 2 other bot accounts and possibly 1 other notorious perma-ban recipient.

I was leaning towards one of the bot accounts at first, but when she posted on my Wall I got extra suspicious lol

Yeah she posted on mine as well.

didn't post on mine 😞

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Me either thank god. 
Stay away Skynet!
WAAAGH!

Anonymous
Not applicable
To hear your voice may prove you are not a dude. That's about all really.