New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Is @saffieyah a bot?

Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Is @saffieyah a bot? 15 votes

Yes
6%
Techy111 1 vote
Yes
6%
KillCard 1 vote
Yes
6%
Create4Life 1 vote
No she's innocent.
13%
Atmos73snowdog 2 votes
She's a fish
66%
nalex66EvileyeselbofforNeokinZenbaneMAC_MAN86MorgrumBeastyBaiterDigikid1KlodsBrik 10 votes

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    Yes
    Yes yes and maybe yes, or no ? 
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,010 Valuable Player
    She's a fish
    A Bot Fish!!

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • EvileyesEvileyes Posts: 354
    Trinity
    She's a fish

To be certain im not sure, but what is for sure... She bought the "Miss Piggy guide to glam" starter kit.

i7 X5960 @ 4200Mhz, 16GB ram, EVGA 2080 ti FTW
    Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
    https://ts.la/mark56706
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,687 Valuable Player
    She's a fish
    Speaking of clothing.

WAAAGH!
    Yes
    And on a good note, I shall gently close this little thread out of respect ;)

• DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,563 Volunteer Moderator

she's not a sexbot… she's an ex-bot

I thank you

Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.720)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,355 Valuable Player
    No she's innocent.
    She's not a bot, she's just a nutjob I think. She lasted a lot longer than I thought she would though lol :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 4,044 Valuable Player
    No, I think she is someone who craves internet attention and because she is a woman who posts her real picture often succeeds.  Spam also succeeds but because of her sex gets away with more than if she was a guy doing the same thing.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
    No she's innocent.
    I still have my doubts that those are real pictures. Naked ones would have confirmed it imo. She protested too much when I suggested it. That is NOT a coincidence lol :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

• Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 489
    Trinity
    I thought she looked like a bloody tranny !. and a very irritating one at that !!!
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,617 Valuable Player
    The thing is and I wonder if this coming up again.. wasn’t there a bit doing this same thing just last year? I can’t remember, but I remember something like this and the picture seems like I seen it some where. Not sure yet was search old post a while back but that is boring so I fell asleep xD 
  • MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 2,262
    Wintermute
    She's a fish
    I think the Facebook usage was a giveaway all full of pictures of Rifts and nothing else. Nobody is that naïve to give yourself away and expect others would do the same. Obviously she'd have used Facebook rather than here if she was wanting to socialize. However, the pics and voice clips on Soundcloud are a real person. If any fraud has been committed then this is a jailable offense.
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 5,038 Valuable Player
    edited May 2018
    The "poster" is a known entity and has been blocked from all forums that it has attempted to "rejoin" after the last outburst - it was just a surprise to see the moderation allow it to get as far as it did before the obvious outburst!
    P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • RorschachPhoenixRorschachPhoenix Posts: 1,594 Valuable Player
    edited May 2018
    It is Mark Zuckerberg, learning how to speak with the human species.

But on a side note: Isn't it somewhat odd to make a poll about another forumsmember, asking if this person is a bot?
    Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. :P
    Yes
    Mods are a bit like certain VR HMD's mate, hard to find.

No she's innocent.

But on a side note: Isn't it somewhat odd to make a poll about another forumsmember, asking if this person is a bot?

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

M Zuckerberg, biatches.

• RorschachPhoenixRorschachPhoenix Posts: 1,594 Valuable Player
    snowdog said:

M Zuckerberg, biatches.
    But you will not hear from M Zuckerbergs lawyer, because he is way too busy with other stuff.
    Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. :P
  • Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,952 Valuable Player
    snowdog said:

M Zuckerberg, biatches.
    But you will not hear from M Zuckerbergs lawyer, because he is way too busy with other stuff.

I thought Mark was doing it all himself - visiting world leaders?  

"Mr Zuck, you've left this thick brown envelope behind!"

"No, that's not mine, it's yours, Mr Macron, Mrs Merkel... etc etc"    :D
  • TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,234 Valuable Player
    Actually, I think based on her profile pic I'm a bit unsure if she was born as a male or not.
  • kojackkojack Posts: 6,135 Volunteer Moderator
    Techy111 said:
    And on a good note, I shall gently close this little thread out of respect ;)
    Good idea.

This discussion has been closed.